Chapter 5

A/N: Heyy! So, I wasn't doing anything special and so, decided to WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!! Also, before the chapter starts, the chapter is dedicated to one of the most awesomest people supporting TOS EVER!!!! Love you girl!!! Here it is:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

Susie walked home happily, swinging her bag occasionally. Before leaving school, she had fixed herself up so her mother wouldn't notice a thing. Ignoring her quarreling siblings, she bounced to her room and lay flat on her back. "No Noah-spying today?" asked Justine, her older sister. "Mother's at work and there's some leftover lasagne for later - if you're hungry." she said and sat next to Susie. Susie nodded, unable to wipe that goofy smile from her face. "You look happy today. Care to explain? I bet Noah finally asked you out, didn't he?" asked Justine. Susie sat up,"Noah who? That guy who broke my heart into a million pieces? No, he didn't" Justine looked taken aback,"You're finally over him?" Susie stared at the ceiling thoughtfully. "I've just moved on...Micheal Atiya asked me out!!!!" she finally blurted out. She got up, pulling Justine with her, and started doing a wierd happy-jumpy dance.

Justine pulled her to a stop and said,"Oh Suze, I'm sooo happy for you. I kept telling you they were other boys who deserved you but you kept going after Noah...you've finally realized." Susie took a breath, it felt good getting him out of her head. And Micheal was hot...

Meanwhile, Noah got home only to find Jacob lounging in the garden with a girl that looked alot like Susie's childhood. "Hey bro. This is my new girlfiend Hailee Rayner. She's uh..Susie's small sister..."Jacob said uncomfortably, knowing how much Noah hated the Rayner family. Hailee gave him a small smile and turned towards Jake, "I better be getting home now, Jake." and Jake started protesting,"I'll walk you home, Lee. Come on." and saying that he took her by the hand and left.

Noah looked at them leaving but didn't do anything. He got to his room and sat on his bed. Pulling out his old cellphone, called Micheal. "Hey dude, what's up?" he answered with, clearly oblivious to his dazed exit at school that day. "'Hey dude, what's up?' Seriously, Micheal you still haven't told me what happened between you and Susie today." Noah stated, heading towards the kitchen to get something to eat. "Well, let's just say, she won't be bugging you anymore. I've got a date with her Friday night." Micheal replied, clearly sounding very happy. "That's great dude, ciao for now." and with that Noah flipped his phone shut. Life was finallly looking better. He pulled out his phone again and texted a certain number: " hey mia u free friday nite? noah x."

Someone else was also texting - Susie. Using Justine's phone, she entered the number Micheal had given her at school and typed : 'heyyy. Back 4rm skool yet? susie ;)' She got an instant reply : 'yeaa...what were u doin? mike ;D' Susie's heart beat furiously. She hadn't expected such a quick reply. She quickly wrote back : 'nothing! wanna meet up at fresco right noww?? if ure free ;P'

Noah went into town to get the groceries as instructed by his mom. After he was done haggling around with eggs, milk and what-not, he decided to unwind at Fresco, which was their town's official meet-and-greet place for teens, and then head home and get started on his homework. He walked into the small corner shop and sat down near the door. A perky blonde waitress took his order and while he waited he checked his phone. He had gotten a text message from Mia that said : 'Sureee. just tell me where n when! mia b." Jubilant, he texted back saying he'd pick her up after school. He decided to take her fishing near the old wood. He used to go when his dad was around but...His thoughts were immediately broken by the sound of laughter and the tinkle of the bell above the coffee shop's door. He saw two teenagers walk in who looked so very much like......Micheal and Susie Rayner.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: DUN, DUN, DUNNNNN. So, do you guys think Noah and Mia are gonna hit off? Or do you think that he's going to get jealous? OR that Susie's gonna find out that she was one of Micheal's 'challenges'? OR that Micheal maybe just falling for Susie? And this is the last one : Aaron hitting off with Justine Rayner and Noah left with no Rayner????!!!!

So many questions, so little time...