//Chapter Three: Lady Wifi\\

~(Y/N)'s POV~
*Present Day*
{Picture Above Is My Drawing Of (Y/N) In Her Form Which Is 'Panda Fille' The Bamboo Stick Is Her Weapon And The Head Piece Is Her Miraculous, She Doesn't Have A Mask Because Her Hair Length Grows And She Gains Long Bangs Which Cover Her Face Enough To Hide Her Identity But She Has Some 'Football Stripes' As That's What They Are Called}

School had just finished and Adrien was trying to find me but I was hiding behind a tree because he's been following me all day. "Can I come out now?" I heard and I jumped and opened my mini bag letting Bamboo out. "Gosh you scared me!" She giggled and quickly flew back into my bag which confused me until someone grabbed my wrist. "Was you hiding from me?" It was Adrien. "No, there is not a lot of shade over here so I can see my phone better." I said with a smile. Luckily he bought it.

"C-can i walk you home?" I nodded and pointed which was we should start walking. "My house is this way too." He said with a grin. I smiled back at him causing him to blush. I coughed and he spoke up "Have you ever met Chat Noir?" Adrien questioned. "No but I've seen him in battle a few times." Adrien smirked and I spotted my house, it was much like the house next to it. We wasn't famous but me and my mother had a lot of money.

"Oh this is my house!" I said and Adrien pointed at the next house. "Coincidence? that is my house." I stared at him and laughed. He walked forward and leaned in near my ear. "It's not nice to stare (Y/N)." He spoke firmly, causing me to be a blushing mess this time. "H-hey, that's my l-line.." I stuttered causing him to laugh. He walked backwards and I let go of the breath, I didn't realise I had been holding in. He laughed and spoke "See you tomorrow (Y/N)" I waved and replied by saying "Bye Adrien"

~Adrien's POV~

As I reached my room in my lonely house, I looked out the window and saw (Y/N) with her (brother/sister) playing tag. She's so cute. "Adrien have you got any Camembert cheese?" I heard Plagg say. "Yeah, in the bag" I pointed to a bag which was circular. As soon as Plagg saw it, he knew what it was. "You know, I felt strange when we was next to (Y/N)..." Plagg said causing my eyes to dart over to him. "What do you mean?" I asked rather confused by the floating Kwami. "I don't know how to explain it but it felt like I knew her and something was dragging me towards her." I was slightly confused but I soon started to hear a scream causing me to jump up.

"Plagg, claws out!" I yelled causing the Kwami to get sucked into my ring. I run my fingers along my face near my eyes forming my mask and causing the rest of my suit to form, after doing my signature pose. I jumped out of the open window and ran along the rooftops towards the masculine scream. Once I reached there, I instantly saw ladybug and ran towards her asking what's wrong. She pointed to the roof and spoke "An Akuma got a girl named Alya." She looked down upset. "She's called Lady Wifi, her Akuma is in her phone." She spoke, I feel different. I decided to question myself later and ran into the building with Ladybug close behind. As I was running, I saw a flash of white and black run past us. "Did you see that?" I said, still running as fast as before. "Yes I did, Chat Noir." We came to a stop as we got inside the building.

"Ladybug, I'll go look maybe it'll be a clue. Call me if you find anything." She nodded and ran off in the opposite direction. I saw something behind a fake tree. "Hello?" I asked the figure. She squealed and turned around. "You wasn't meant to find me!" She said quickly and ran. She's a miraculous user, she looks like a panda?

I chased after her and wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to jump and stand still. "What do you want Chat Noir? We both have to fight Lady Wifi." I laughed gently in her ear causing her to shudder. "Let's go then, but first tell me ur name." She turned around in my arms and leaned over to my ear before saying. "Panda Fille, someone you'll never get." I blinked and she was gone. I realised she will probably be helping Ladybug, I raced upstairs to reach the other miraculous users.

"Panda paw!" I heard from a distance, realising it was probably Panda Fille. "Good job Panda! Where is that feline?" Ladybug announced. "Here I am, next to two beautiful ladies!" I winked at Panda Fille. I should give her a nickname... Little Panda!

Before me and Ladybug could blink, Little Panda had grabbed Lady Wifi's phone and had captured and changed the Akuma with her hands."Bye bye little butterfly. Ladybug, clean the city!" Little Panda said. "Right!" Within a few seconds, everything was back to normal. I heard a beep and realised it was nearly time for Ladybug to go back to normal.

"Go ahead, Ladybug." Little panda said causing Ladybug to run off to save her identity from being revealed. I looked at my ring and realised I have a while left, time to question Little Panda. "Who are you, Panda Fille? Not even Ladybug can make a akuma back to normal with her hands?!" I yelled but not in a harsh tone.

"I'm a special Miraculous, I have magic..." She whispered. "H-how?" I whispered back. "It only works when turning the akumas back into butterflies." I walked closer to her as she stepped back causing her back to collide with the wall. I trapped her in between the wall and myself. "Well I look forward to working with you, Little Panda." I said leaning closer to her face causing her cheeks to become flustered. I winked and ran before I transformed into Adrien. Nobody must find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Author-chan: was this a good chapter? I dunno. Rate the chapter and get a cookie! I personally thought it was awkward.

Adrien: I could have kissed her, she was under my spell when she was between me and that wall.

Author-chan: wow yes I totally believe Panda Fille was under your spell. 0.0

Not Edited (--/--/--)
Next Chapter: Chapter Four~ Sleepover