// Chapter Six: The Evillustrator {Part 1} \\

~(Y/N)'s POV~
*Present Day*

We all turned around as Ms. Mendeleiev slammed her hand down in front of the kid called Nathanaël or Nathan for short. She had interrupted him from drawing in his art book, causing him to give her a questionable look. "Again Nathanaël?!" She spoke in an angry tone, "This is the last time you don't pay attention in my lesson! Go to the headmaster's office!" She shouted for the last time. As he walks to the front, he stares at me which caused me to look forward and causing Adrien to growl. I put my hand on Adrien's arm meaning 'it's okay'. As he was walking to the front he tripped on Mylène's bag which caused everyone but me, Alya, Adrien and Nino to laugh. Both me and Adrien shot a glare at Marinette and asked her why she was laughing, she pointed to his sketchbook that was on the floor. It was a comic. I could barely read it or see it because of my poor eye sight, I questioned myself about how I didn't bring my glasses.

Chloé noticed his drawings and picked it up, she was laughing when she saw it. "Awh, (Y/N) these are drawings of you!" She announced causing everyone to laugh. "Oh it's also a comic of him saving her!" I looked at Nathan and he looked embarrassed and ashamed. "That's enough!!" Ms. Mendeleiev screamed while picking Nathan up off the floor by his jacket before releasing him awhile after. In a second, Nathan grabbed his sketchbook from Chloé and shot her a glare before Nathan got yelled at for not leaving and she dragged him out of the classroom while people shouted 'Dork' at him. Me, Adrien, Alya and Nino stayed quiet. Nathanaël looked very humiliated as he got dragged out of the classroom. We heard Ms. Mendeleiev tell Nathan to go to the headmaster's office before she came back in. "Right students! As I was saying we are doing group work for an upcoming project and presentation." She announced. "I'm Adrien's partner." We all heard Chloé say. Ms shook her head and said she was choosing the partners. "(Y/N), Adrien' Alya and Nino together!" She said before carrying on. "Marinette, Sabrina and Chloé together." Marinette smiled and so did Chloé and Sabrina. Marinette walked over to their table to begin talking about it.

"What was that about?" I asked looking back at Adrien, Alya and Nino. Not realising how close Adrien was to me. Alya looked shocked but said "(Y/N) can I-I speak to you alone in the library because we are going down now." I nodded and we walked there. As we got there Alya dragged me to the side. "What's up?" She looked upset, so I gave her a hug. "I think Marienette is changing, she has been spending time with Chloé and Sabrina more then me. Am I a bad best friend?" She cried on my shoulder. "No! Alya, if she is giving up on your friendship. She clearly isn't a true friend!" I shouted in a whispered tone, just so she could hear. She agreed and we walked back to the boys. After working on the presentation for awhile, we saw a giant hair-dryer, blowing Chloé's hair and causing her to scream. Both me and Adrien looked at each other and nodded before running behind a bookcase. "Plagg, claws out!" "Bamboo transform me!" After a flash, we was our other form. Chat Noir and Panda Fille. "Panda paw!" I yelled while hitting the hair-dryer. The hair-dryer disappeared because of the attack. I looked up and saw someone who looked like Nathanaël. "Oh no..." I said quietly but Chat Noir still heard.

"That's Nathanaël!" I exclaimed before both me and Chat Noir were trapped in different boxes. Where is ladybug?! "My Panda is trapped, finally you can be mine!" 'Nathanaël' shouted. How did he know?! Luckily nobody was here. I heard Chat Noir growl as 'Nathanaël' got closer to me. "Nathan, you don't have to do this!" I shouted at him as he had managed to get into the box, he had captured me in. "Nathan?! That weak human? My name is The Evillustrator!" He chuckled darkly. He grabbed me and held me in bridal style, before erasing both boxes but making a barrier between me and Chat Noir. "She's mine, you might as well give up Chat!" He announced before running with me in his arms. I tried to escape but I couldn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Author-chan: I had no ideas and I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger so this will be in two parts at the most.

Adrien: nuuuu! My beautiful (Y/N)!

Author-chan: suck it up boi!

Not Edited (--/--/--)

Next Chapter: Chapter 7~The Evillustrator {Part Two}