// Chapter Seven: The Evillustrator {Part Two} \\

*(Y/N)'s POV*
~Present Day~

"Huh?" I questioned myself as I opened my eyes to see a dark, grey room. It wasn't furnished. Just large and empty. "Ahh (Y/N), your awake! Also thanks for your miraculous." I panicked as I knew that was Nathan in his akumanized form. "Give it back Nathan!" I yelled at the figure in front of me. "Let me think about it... No!" He announced as began to crouch down to my level moving forward as he did so. "I'll never give it you back Panda Fille because when your (Y/N) you can belong to me." He whispered in my ear causing me to stay shocked. "Someone became yandere." I whispered to myself.

He tried to grab my chin to keep me looking at him but I ducked in time and tried to run but got pulled back by chains. "What the?!" I shouted. He chuckled darkly as he put his pen in his pocket, his Akuma is in there!! "Your mine, but right now I must stop Chat Noir he's pretty stupid to come alone." What? He's not with Ladybug? "What are you going to do to him?!" He chuckled much darker then before and replied before closing the door. "Take his miraculous and finish him of course." His sentence drifted in my head as the door closed making a large click sound.

*Adrien/Chat Noir's POV*

Where is Ladybug? I can't do this alone!! I decided to use my weapon to ring her. "Ladybug! Where are you?" She scoffed and replied. "I'm not coming, flirt with Panda Fille instead of saving Paris okay?" She replied in an angry tone, she's jealous. I smirked. "Panda Fille is trapped, so put your jealous thoughts aside and help me save her!" My smirk vanished as I realised he might be doing the worst to her, she's gotta be alive right?! "I-I..." I sighed as tears began to spill from my eyes. "Please I need her." I whispered and she agreed to come to the location.

Once we was inside, I heard sobbing and screaming. "Please don't come any closer!" I heard scream... (Y/N)! She'll be in her original form. Oh no! "Nathan I know your here!" I yelled causing him to leave a room and start laughing. "She's mine Chat!" He yelled with darkness in his eyes as he drew a knife on his digital sketchpad. He lunged towards me but I managed to kick the knife out of his hand. It disappeared. "ugh! You ruined everything Chat! (Y/N) had been mine since we was six, then you came along!" That's when I heard Ladybug gasp. "(Y/N) is Panda Fille?" She asked. Nathan nodded and smirked. "She's... Mine..." He said in a dark chuckle. I lunged at him with my staff knocking him down. "No!" I yelled at him "she belongs to nobody!"

After awhile, I heard a voice in my head speak. "His Akuma is his pen!" I ran towards him and I was stopped? I turned around to see Panda Fille. I gave her a quick hug. "How did you escape?" I whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver. I smirked at her. "That's not important right now." After fighting some more. Panda got the pen and broke it. She caught the Akuma with her hand and spoke up. "Bye bye little butterfly! Ladybug clean the city." Ladybug nodded and smiled a real smile. "Miraculous ladybug!!" She announced causing Paris to go back to normal. We all did out fist-bump "Pound it!"

"How did you escape?" I asked (Y/N) as we got back to my house, she was staying over for the night as her family was out on a business trip and she was panicking about Nathan getting her again. "I-i saw bamboo, she was crying because..." She spoke as she showed me her wrists. There was blood everywhere. "He did this everytime I wouldn't obey him..." I picked her up bridal style as she was nearly crying. She fell asleep in my arms as I rushed to get the first aid kit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Author-chan: Hope this was good and worth the wait

Adrien: y did u take soooo long to update?

Author-chan: cause I am lazy! ^~^ Also THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS.
Please vote, comment and add to your reading lists. thank you!

Not Edited (--/--/--)

Next chapter: Chapter Eight~ A Night At Adrien's