//Chapter Four: Sleepover\\

~(Y/N)'s POV ~
*Present Day*

I arose from my bed after my nice lie in as we didn't have school today. It was a Saturday. Thank the Lord for weekends. I yawned and whispered "Good morning Bamboo" knowing she would have been up before me. "Good morning (Y/N)! I believe you received a text exactly an hour ago." I nodded tiredly before checking my phone. I read it and it said: 'Sleepover at mine tonight? ~ Adrien'. It was sent to me, Marinette, Alya and Nino. Everyone else had already agreed so I quickly text back saying: 'Oops I was asleep, you all know me. Sure what time? ~ (Y/N)'.

I stood up from my comfy bed and began to head to my walk in wardrobe. I looked for about ten minutes before finding a cute outfit. I pulled out a (F/C) long sweater which reached mid-thigh and some black leggings. I pulled out my chestnut brown Ugg boots and a (S/F/C) scarf. It looked chilly outside. I heard a ping from my phone. So after I check my outfit was okay I walked over to read the message: 'I will pick you up at 6pm, if that's okay. I'll get everyone else first seeing as it's nearly 4pm now, I'll give you some time to get ready and that. ~ Adrien'. Was it really nearly 4pm already? I thought to myself causing me to glance at the clock. It was nearly 4pm. Mother would be at work right now and my (brother/sister) would be at nans for the weekend. As I'm not trusted to look after her/him.

I went into the bathroom, I started to brush my teeth and wash my face. I grabbed my brush before putting my (H/L) (H/C) hair in a messy bun. I raced into my bedroom to pack some pyjamas which was (F/C) shorts and a (S/F/C) baggy top with some knee-high socks. I packed some extra clothes also grabbing my essentials like my toothbrush and hairbrush. Looking at the clock I realised it was half four. I have ages left... There is no point me eating as I will just eat when I'm there. I guess I could watch 'Once Upon A Time'. Which season? Season three for the win. Robbie Kay is amazing in it.
"He's cute!" I heard Bamboo whisper in my ear causing me to jump and her to laugh.

After watching three episodes of 'Once Upon A Time' with Bamboo, the doorbell rang. "Coming!" I shouted before shoving Bamboo into my bag. I tripped before I reached the door "smooth..." I whispered to myself. I opened the door to see Adrien stood with a grin on his face. "Did you fall?" He questioned me causing my face to go red. "N-no..."  I said simply, as I was closing the door. He chuckled before saying down my ear. "Sounds like you did." Causing my face to go even redder if that was possible. "Let's go!" He said before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the limo filled with our friends.

"Hi guys!" I greeted, they all said hey back causing me to smile. "So what's the plan tonight Adrien?" Nino asked causing us all to give Adrien a questioning look. "Well, I have loads of pizza for us to eat and (Y/N) remember that playlist I asked you to make?" I nodded and told him to carry on. He did. "Well I put them on 'Just Dance' and we are gonna be playing that and watching films. I've never had a sleepover so this was the best I could do." He finished. "Well I think it sounds fun!" Alya said and we all agreed causing Adrien to smile which we all returned.

As the limo halted to a stop, I realised we had arrived at Adrien's house although I could have walked because I live three or four houses away from him. We all stepped out of the limo and Adrien told us to follow him which we did. I heard Marinette squeal as we got inside which caused me to laugh at her and her to blush from embarrassment. "Nice house Adrien!" I said looking around in awe. "Thanks I think? Come on guys, your so slow." He said to Marinette, Alya and Nino as I was stood right next to him. He led us into a gaming room, which was full of expensive gaming equipment. "I've only been in this room and it's my favourite." I said which caused everyone to laugh. "I didn't know you was into gaming." Marinette said. "Yeah it's rare anybody sees me like this." I said while looking at the computer causing Adrien to smile at my sudden outburst.

"So who's hungry?" Adrien asked. I raised my hand and ran up to him. "(Y/N), (Y/N) is very hungry." Adrien chuckled before asking "come with me and help me get the pizzas?" I nodded before we left to get the four large boxes of pizza. As we reached the kitchen, Adrien grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "I listened to your playlist, it was amazing. My favourite song on there was Neverland by Abstract." I smiled and exclaimed, "That's my favourite too!" We both laughed a bit before we got back on our secret mission: getting the pizza. "(Y/N), what are you doing?" He asked me as I did a ninja roll. "Being stealthy about our secret mission." I said simply like it wasn't a big deal. He chuckled and said "oh well agent (Y/N), we've found our target." I grinned before saying "Mission accomplished."

We got back to the room before I announced, "We are back from our secret mission it wasn't easy, we lost a lot of men but the pizza is safe and sound." Causing everyone to laugh. "I'm glad your our friend (Y/N), you keep us happy." Nino said while everyone else agreed which caused me to blush. After eating pizza and letting it settle, we started to play 'Just Dance' with my playlist on. The first song came on and it was Neverland by Abstract (Ft Ruth B). I squealed. "This is my favourite song!" I said before getting ready to beat Marienette and Alya. It was a 1 vs 1 vs 1.

[Shortened Version]
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy," they say to me
Away from all of reality
And he said Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely.
And ever since that day...

You ain't ever gotta be alone
I found company inside a song
Take it off your chest throw it in a poem
If they try to flex show 'em where you going
Hating on your past, kill 'em with your moment
When you get the chance drive it like you stole it
She said I don't want to grow up
I gotta go keep my passions alive
Please say you've heard of a place I can fly
Where nothing's impossible, that's where I gotta go
They said the only way up was to get in line
I'm tellin you that somebody lied
As someone who's been to the otherside
Blurring the lines between earth and mind
She's a lost girl in a lost world but I know what she's tryna find
Some call it music
I call it Neverland.
Where we can take flight and don't have to ever land.
[End Of Song]

on the screen, it flashed (Y/N) has won the dance battle causing me to bow and say 'thank you'. Nino and Adrien chuckled. After a few more rounds, we decided to get changed so the girls left to get changed in another room. Marienette was wearing some pyjama pants and a vest top while Alya was wearing pyjama pants and a baggy top. "Super Kawaii girls!" I said with my hand on my hip and doing a Kawaii pose, they laughed and we walked out knocking on the boys' door before entering. "Hola I'm back!" I said, entering after making sure it was safe. "Hola (Y/N)!" They said back causing me to grin. I sat on Adrien's bed on the floor; we all had our own but Adrien's was the comfiest. "(Y/N), that's my bed you know?" I nodded and replied "yours is the comfiest so while we are watching this movie I'm sitting with you." Causing him to smile and sit next to me. After awhile the movie started, I remembered about Bamboo. "I'll be right back." I said, everyone nodded know I was leaving the room for a minute. I went to look in my bag but she wasn't in there. "Bamboo?" I whispered quietly before she replied, "In here (Y/N)!" I noticed a little hut and walked over to check inside before noticing bamboo and another figure. "Plagg?!" I asked and he raced out of the hut "(Y/N)!! I haven't seen you in years!" He said floating around my head causing me to grab him into a hug. "I missed you joining Bamboo for dinner and eating all my cheese!" I said causing him to laugh. "Plagg!" I heard someone say so I quickly ran behind something. It was Adrien!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Author-chan: This chapter is actually dedicated to Blanc-Fox because she was basically begging me for this chapter, ily lots!

Adrien: she's fabulous, go follow her!

Not Edited (--/--/--)

Next Chapter: Chapter Five ~ Your Chat Noir?!