//Chapter Ten: The End \\

*(Y/N)'s POV*
~Same Day~

The Akuma lands on Marienette's earrings and a purple mask sorta thing appears in front of her face. "Yes Hawkmoth" was all she said then she transformed into one of Hawkmoth's new villains. Her new suit was similar to Ladybugs but was black with red spots and so was her mask also her hair had red and the bottom and her ribbons in her hair were black. "Marienette?" I ask. "I'm not Marientte anymore." She had an evil-ish grin on her pale face. "Oh no" I mumble to myself. Me and Adrien nodded at each other and ran in different directions to transform, the crowd of people following our lead on running thinking we was escaping. When the coast was clear, I spoke aloud to Bamboo "Transform me!" I rushed over to the scene where Chat was bleeding badly. "Why didn't you wait for me!??!" I screamed as she threw a tree at us. Before it could reach us, the guardian of the miraculous appeared; The White Angel. (A/N: I changed it)

She quickly healed Chat and we formed a plan to get her earrings. We all nodded at the plan and got into our positions. I was high up in a tree above her. She could only sense me. I was the bait. "Panda, come down here please!" I did as I was told because I seen Angel nod at me. "What do you want" she simply replied with "Adrien" as she took of my miraculous. That's when I realised everyone was watching as everyone gasped at the same time and Alya was recording. "NOW!" As Angel dropped a large net on Marienette. Chat grabbed both mine and her miraculous, throwing me mine in the process. As Marienette de-transformed from her evil form she shouted, "he's coming!"

Black smoke surrounded me. "Hello little panda~" the mysterious smoke spoke. Hawkmoth. As fast as the smoke appeared I was in a box. "What do you want from me!?" He pointed to the miraculous in my hand. "Seeing as you've not transformed yet, I'll take yours first." He waved his hand over me and everything went black. (A/N: Who gets this reference ayyy)

*Chat Noir's POV*

She's blacked out as he grabbed her miraculous and I felt a pain in my chest, he hurt her. My beautiful Y/N! I ran up to the box, Ladybug next to me now "Nice to have you back Marienette!" She grunted and smashed the box with her yoyo. "How are we going to win this time?" The thing that happened next was a blur. "His weakness is feelings, de-transform Chat. You can win like that." The Angel spoke.

I did as I was told and de-transformed and Hawkmoth spoke up. "Adrien?" He whispered as he started at me. "Who are you?!" I yelled back. " He de-transformed and.... "Father!?" He ran towards me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry!" He started crying on my shoulder. I pushed him away. "What have you done to Y/N" Everyone still staring all confused, I mean so was I. "It was a sleeping spell, she should wake up soon." He explained why he did all this. I guess this is why he's been busy.

{The End}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

This was bad I know, I'm going to edit everything soon maybe completely redo this when I have more ideas but 4K on this story already I'm very shocked and happy thank you for following this book! Nya~