// Chapter Five: Your Chat Noir?! \\

~(Y/N)'s POV~
*Present Day*

Adrien owned Plagg?! This can't be true... He can't be Chat Noir! I stepped out from the behind what I was hiding behind, it looked like a fake tree of some sort. He didn't notice me, just yet but he saw Bamboo. "Who are you?" He asked. "Oh I'm Bamboo!" She replied happily before noticing me and looking over and smiling causing Adrien to turn around. "Soooo Your Chat Noir? And Plagg is your Kwami?" I asked and he looked shocked and scared. His facial expression was amusing. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I said smirking causing him to blush slightly. "Y-yes but how would you know that Plagg is a Kwami?" I giggled before saying, "Adrien, who do you think Bamboo belongs too also it was pretty obvious you was Chat Noir I mean your eye colour was the same and so what your hair." He looked confused before he clicked on. "Wait, your Panda Fille!?" He exclaimed quietly. I nodded and bowed with a smirk. "The one and only!" I announced also quietly so they wouldn't hear us.

"Prove it!" He said. "Okay." I replied before running after Bamboo. "Bamboo transform me!" I whisper/shouted quickly. Everything flashed white before I was in my 'Panda Fille' form. "Beautiful..." He whispered to himself but I heard him and blushed. "Now you prove it!" I said twirling my bamboo stick in my hand. "Alright. Plagg claws out!" He whispered. Again I saw a bright light before seeing Chat Noir or Adrien in front of me. "You wanna go on patrol for a bit?" He said which a flirty smile. I blushed and nodded. "Guys! Me and (Y/N) are going on a walk, be back later!" Adrien shouted to the others. He grabbed my hand and forced us both to jump out the window.

"This is so much fun!" I exclaimed when we was at least fifteen houses away. He grinned which caused me to blush again. I feel so weak in this form around although I'm meant to be strong. What is this feeling I feel when I'm around him? I realised we had come to a stop at the park. He shook me and pointed at something. Was that a single Akuma? I ran towards it before I could cause any harm and grabbed it, transforming it back with my hands. "How do you do that?" Chat said. I waved my hand which caused baby lights to appear. "Like I said Chat, it's magic."

I turned around to jump onto the rooftops but something grabbed my waist and was hugging me from behind. It was Chat Noir. "What are you doing?" I said while blushing fifty shades of red. "Giving a beautiful girl a hug." He replied like it was no big deal but it made my face go even redder which I'm sure was impossible. "I-I..." I started but was stuttering too much. "Shhhh..." He whispered in my ear as he was pulling me closer. I squealed mentally because I enjoyed this. A lot. We stayed like that in a peaceful silence for a few seconds before he turned me around. "W-what are yo-" I didn't finish my sentence because he stopped me by kissing me. After a second or so I kissed back but it didn't last long as we realised the time. Our friends must be worried.

I was blushing like crazy as we was jumping from rooftop to rooftop trying to get to Adrien's home. At one point, I slipped but Adrien/Chat Noir caught me. Once we reached Adrien's house, we turned back to normal and walked through the front door. "Honeyyyy we're homeeee!" I shouted and they all ran up to us. Everyone asked where we went. We just said the park but we lost track of time. They believe us. When we checked the time, it was 10pm. "a few more movies?" I asked and everyone nodded. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in Adrien's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Author-chan: Sorry this is so short, also sorry for not posting yesterday I was sick.

Adrien: why didn't you write more about my hotness.

Author-chan: cause Adrien it's my story and I do what I want to do.

Adrien: so sad, I'm very emotional

Not Edited (--/--/--)

Next Chapter: Chapter Six~The Evillustrator