// Chapter Eight: A Night At Adrien's \\

*Adrien's POV*
~Present Day~

I carried (Y/N) inside and grabbed the first aid kit. After bandaging up her wrists, she grabbed me pulling me down next to her. After struggling, I just led with her. I think I'm in love with her. It's weird how she's made me forget about my feelings towards Ladybug, just looking at her makes me fall in love even more. The way her (H/L) hair moves when she walks is stunning, the way her eyes twinkle brightens up my day. I love everything about her.

I see Bamboo and Plagg snuggling on the pillow which made me smile. I felt (Y/N) stir and whisper "Adrien?" I replied with a simple 'yes'. "What time is it?" I glanced at the clock and said "It's 6pm" she nodded and stood up. "Do you have my school bag?" I pointed in the corner. She rushed over and bend down to pick it up. As she stood up she started humming a tune. It was unfamiliar. "What are you humming?" I asked which caused her (E/C) eyes to look at me. "One of my songs..." She whispered back. "You write songs?" I asked causing her to go red and nod, I've never seen this shy side of her before. "I-I wanna be a singer-songwriter, but I'm not that good." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. "Can I hear some?" I asked leaning on my computer desk as I had stood up from the bed and walked closer to her. She went redder if that was possible and nodded. "My favourite is 'Genie in a Bottle'" she said quickly. (A/N: Song above is Dove Cameron's cover of 'Genie in a Bottle')

[Short And Original Lyrics]

You gotta make a big impression (Oh yeah)
Gotta like what you do
I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Gotta rub me the right way honey
I'm a genie in a bottle baby
Come come, come on and let me out
The music's fading and the lights down low
Just one more dance and then we're good to go
Waiting for someone
Who needs me
Hormones racing at the speed of light
But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight
Baby, baby, baby (Baby baby baby...)
Ooohhh, my body's sayin' let's go
Ooohhh, but my heart is sayin' no (but my heart is sayin' no)
If you wanna be with me
Baby there's a price to pay
I'm a genie in a bottle (I'm a genie in a bottle).

[End Of Lyrics]

I was sat in 'awe' as she finished the ending note, she killed it.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I looked over at Adrien as I hit the last note. He looked shocked, I blushed deep red and hid my head into the nearest thing which was Adrien's chest. That caused him to go red. "(Y-Y/N) it's 9pm and we have school tomorrow, lets get some rest." I quickly agree and led down next to him, he was comfy. "Adrien?" He replied with a 'yes'. I was really sleepy and didn't know what I was saying but I knew I meant it. "I love you, goodnight." I whispered and before I fell into a deep slumber, he replied. "I love you too. Goodnight my little Panda"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:

Author-chan: Sorry for being inactive, I mean crazy things have been happening I hope to update more in the future.

Adrien: I did it! she knows!!!

Author-chan: I'm proud of you, smol child.
Please vote, comment and add to your reading lists. thank you!

Not Edited (--/--/--)

Next chapter: Chapter Nine~ School Trip