kidnapped : 6

i began breathing heavily at the thought of lez getting bitten. the two men began walking faster through the hallway. i waited until the hallway was clear until i came out of the room to look around the place. i took out a gun with a silencer in case anything bad happened.  

i began to walk past many doors until i came close to another hallway. the hallway was dark and filled with many things like drawers and refrigerators. i continued walking through the hallway until i heard more voices. i hid behind a vending machine and looked at four men passing through with three prisoners. it was lezs brother and his group. i wanted to attack but then i realized that if i did that lez would probably be gone by then. i kept hidden and let them pass through. i took out my glasses and i looked through the walls for the entrance to the basement. after all thats where they would be heading with lez at the end.

lez pov

i hid behind a car when i saw that they had captured a boy my age and a girl around the age of lucy. it reminded me of lucy and me. the only difference was that the boy looked like he had more guts than the girl besides him. one of the men walked back towards his car and left the last one in charge of the ones he captured. i looked at the boy who saw me. then i hid and then i looked again and he saw me again. i could see that he was trying to hide the fact that i was there. i stepped backwards to run towards lucy so that she could help them but i got hit on the head by someone. it was the second man who was supposed to head towards the car.  

"i thought it was just two runaways." i heard someone say as i got pulled next to the boy. my vision was now blurry. 

"it was but oh well... we cant leave her here... she'll rot. might as well make use of her." 

i began to lose my sight but before i did i was able to catch a glimpse of a black figure moving behind a car. it was lucy.

ians pov

nancy was now crying. the men had decided to take a white van that was near instead of their own car. the girl that they had captured last was now waking up. she had been hit badly in the head and she was bleeding. she looked around and sat up slowly when she realized that she was handcuffed.  

"you alright?" i asked as she looked at me shocked. probably bearly realizing what had happened.  

"yeah...why is she crying?." she asked worried. 

"she thought you were dead."  

looking surprised she said "oh...well looks like im still here." 

the van came to a stop and the vans door opened. a man stood there and watched us with a smile. 

"where here but were gonna get some food before we get you out. don't go dying on us." he said as he laughed and closed the doors. 

the girl was now angry and she began to kick the doors. "you won't get away with this!" she shouted angry. 

"oh yeah! who's gonna stop me?! you?!" the two men laughed behind the doors. 

"you should have left these guys alone! you should have left me where you found me! maybe then you would still be safe! now you've got lucy on your tail!" she shouted. she was now shaking in terror maybe. 

"oh yeah what's she gonna do?" asked a man laughing. 

"shes gonna kill you! she going to kill you all!" she shouted determined.  

the man stopped laughing and there was a silence. "whatever" one said "see you later." 

the girl kicked the doors one more time before she sat and began to cry. there was an akward feeling until nancy said. "who's lucy?" 

the girl stopped crying and said "a friend... she's like a.... hero to me." 

"can she really get us out?" asked nancy hopefully. 

"yeah." said the girl smiling. 

"what's your name?" i asked. 

"leslie is my whole name but you can call me lez. everyone does." she said as she realized something. 

"alright lez. how do you know that she will come for you? have you ever seen her kill?" i asked. 

lez looked scared now. she looked like she was about to cry.

lez pov

"what are your names?" i asked trying to not cry. 

the boy surprised said "im ian and thats nancy. 

"well ian and nancy. i have never seen lucy kill but i have heard about what she has been through. i have seen the evil in her eyes. she usually shows it when she thinks about her past and i can see that its because of what she's been through..." i looked at ian who was now paralyzed. "i know she's capable of killing all these bad guys if shes capable of killing her own family and is brave enough to sacrifice herself for the safety of a friend. shes strong inside out. i know it" i said calmly. "she'll come. don't you worry about that" i said with a smile. 

around twenty minutes passed when the men came back for us and took us to a room filled with nurses. they injected something on nancy and they were about to inject ian when they saw me bleeding and they forgot about him. they injected me with some green fluid and a man with blonde hair came inside. he looked strong. he looked like the boss because he was accompanied by many others. he had dark blue eyes. he gave an evil grin and said "have they all been injected?"  

"yes" a nurse said worried. 

"good. let the show begin." he said with an evil smile. "which one of you will become my next puppet?" he said as he walked slowly looking at every single one of us.