mirror : 9

***hey guys. just wanted to thank my best friend diana garcia for the ideas she gave me and the helping of making the name of this chapter!  

thanks!  

from yaz! :) 

***************-***-**********

i stood up from the floor slowly and walked backwards. "calm down man...i didn't mean to hurt her." i said slowly. "i only did that because she wouldn't listen to me. she was in danger and the only way to get her out was the hard way" 

"who are you? for all we know you could be lying. what if your a kidnapper? " asked the boy with hazel eyes.  

i sighed at the stupidities that he was blurting out but he was right. you never know who you can or can't trust these days. "my name is lucy. shortly after i cleaned out this city i found lez crying for help. all i did was help and i told her i would take her to her home to her brother." i could see the doubt in his eyes as he looked over to look at the boy with blue eyes and said "why would you help her?" 

i sighed and said "i don't have to tell you. they are my reasons not yours" 

he looked at me in doubt and looked over his shoulder towards the other boy. "im nick. this here is sam and thats jack. sam is lezs brother." 

"shes safe. don't worry." i said calmly.  

"umm sorry about what sam did. he loves his sister alot so..." jack said slowly. 

"its fine but... can you guys to do me a favor." i ask with a hopeful look. "could you let me take lez home? i mean i just.. i want to talk before we seperate." they looked at me in curiosity. 

"sure we'll be on our way there. so just make sure shes safe." said sam slowly "and about me hit..." 

"its fine" i interrupted "it wasn't your fault. you didn't know."

michaels pov 

i could feel the amusement run through me as i smiled at the infected on the bottom room. i could see them from the window. i could now imagen the beautiful scene that was about to happen but the i heard gun shots and a scream. it was a girl with long brown hair and dark brown eyes. she took of her jacket and began to walk backwards shooting at the infected. i could feel my blood boil. i look at how she kills them and how she is close to a girl in particular when she hits her with a gun in the head and carries her out through one of the tunnels that i had closed of. i look at her come back but now she looks different. she has blue eyes light and beautiful like the sea. she has brown long hair with red streaks. she looks at me and then she looks at the group of uninfected and says something. then she turns to look at my guards and her eyes turn red like fire. the color of blood reflects from her eyes as she fights and when shes done killing she cleans herself. all that i could think of is how beautiful she is. i want her. all of her to be mine. i can feel a smile come across my face. she looks at me and i smile at her. she looks away and starts to run towards the tunnel. without stopping she runs away from the basement and dissapears. i stay frozen thinking about her features when someone says " sir you have a call. its from the son of the boss."

lucy pov

we had started walking towards the shelter that lez belongs to about a hour ago. i walk behind ben who walks next to lez talking to her. he looks interested at her personality. he looks at lez and say "so kiddo. hows your bro? is he the cool type or a complete jackass?" 

lez looks at him mad "hes the best brother in the world! ok!" 

ben turns to look at me surprised at her attitude. i give him an evil smirk and look around.  

"we are almost there." i say loudly to make sure that they hear me. ben turns around and says "you sure we ain't lost?"  

"im sure" i say normally. i look at lez who is looking at me and then she turns away. i feel a small pain in my chest when she looks away. i look away and continue to walk. im not sure why the pain keeps growing.the closer we get to the shelter the more it hurts.  

"i heard you guys talking..." says lez slowly. ben and i freeze. i look at ben who looks troubled. 

"what did you mean by hes still alive?" she asked as if she already knew the answer. "is ian still alive?" she asks as shes about to cry. 

"this isn't the time for this." i say as ben stops me from continuing my walk and says "its time. you can't avoid it for ever. were already here. see." he says as he points towards two big metal doors. "the boy... and the rest.. were taken there. to the kids shelter. you two have to talk." 

i look at lez and say "i went back. i noticed that he wasn't turning. i wasn't going to leave him there... because if i did i would have left the hackers another pet." i say sadly. "afterall... that's what they needed you and your friends... to find someone who is imune they need sacrifices." i turn to walk towards the doors. i can feel the breeze pass through my hair and my jacket. i look at the doors and stop when ben and lez keep walking. i look at my right shoulder that has been bandaged. i look at the top of the doors and a woman around her twenties and a man around his thirties appear with guns ponting at us. "stop right there or i will shoot!" said the woman with evil in her eyes. i could see that she wasn't kidding when she said she would shoot. it was either that she was a preety good actress or she was serious.