meanwhile : 8

lucy pov 

"alright. when your done. you know where to find us." ben said with a warm smile. 

i smiled and disactivated my bracelets power that kept my real image hidden.  

"when your calm you get blue eyes. you know that right? ...that's how i know that you'll be alright... but why do you hide such beauty?" he asked with a sad smile. 

"because i don't deserve it and... make sure you have someone out here waiting for the others to take them back to the shelter" i said as i walked back towards the entrance to the basement. 

"yes" i could hear ben say softly. 

i walked inside of the basement as slow as i could. i could see men surrounding the group of teens with guns being pointed towards them. i really hate being in this form. when i look at people they stare at me as if i were some sort of different species which... i probably am. i can also see things that i couldn't before like, the movements of people. the thoughts and their feelings. i can smell the fear and the amusement from every single person around here. i look at the window on the very top of the room and i see a man. that man smells like evil. his eyes go dark blue and his hair is blonde like gold. he puts his hand on the glass and i can now smell greed. i look away towards the group and say "you guys should run out towards that door." i point towards the tunnel where i came from. they look at me shocked and scared. i sigh. 

"i need you to do this now! and take the boy on the floor. hes still alive and don't worry... he's imune!" i screamed. they looked at me shocked. like if i was crazy.  

i walked towards the men who were pointing their guns and i took out two guns from my bracelet. i began to shoot them as they began to shoot at me. i could feel my eyes change color from blue to blood red. i could see the bullets now moving slowly as i avoided them and ran to a corner of a wall to try to shoot them back. i looked over to the group to check if they were safe and they were. they had already past the destroyed door into the tunnels. now i could now run at full speed towards the enemy without worrying about them. i jumped over a man as i shot him straight in the head and shot three more guys in the neck. i ran over to another guy and broke his neck as i used him as a shield. i shot the last man down and they were all dead. i could feel the blood in my face from the first guy i had shot in the head. i could smell the iron in the blood and i could feel the warmth of it in my lips. disgusted by the feeling i grabbed a dirty piece of cloth from the floor and wiped off everything i could. i looked over to the window where the man with dark blue eyes stood. he looked amused and impatient. 

i looked over to the tunnels entrance and ran out as fast as i could. i put away my guns fast and i activated my bracelets power to hide my form. i kept running until i found the outside of the tunnels. i was now panting hard. i couldn't breath and the way i looked didn't help either.  

i began to run until i got into a couple of abandoned houses. i entered one quickly and waited for things to calm down.  

moments passed and i was still trying to breath when i heard footsteps. when i turned around to look at who it was...it was too late. i was already being punched and flying back towards the floor. my vision went dizzy when i saw a boy with blond hair and blue eyes standing in front of me. i looked at him in confusion as i saw another boy behind him with black and blond hair and hazel eyes screaming "stop it sam! you don't even know all the details! that was just a suggestion at the moment!" 

another man with a beard and a pistol behind his back came towards the boy as he tried to fling himself towards me with a knife and stopped him from behind. the boy screamed loudly and tried to loosen up but he couldn't. 

"i didn't believe what nick said until you hit her! you fucken hit her! where is she?! i saw you take her! where is she?!" he screamed. 

i looked at them shocked until i realized who he was. it was lezs brother and his group. i tried to say something but i couldn't scared that i might say something stupid i opened my mouth slowly but all i could bring myself to say was "oh shit.." 'well that was better than i expected...'