chapter 15

Ryuk pov

Wait did I hear what I think she just said? Did she just kiss this guy when I wasn't around?

"WHAT!?"

'my baby girl is growing up too fast!'

L pov

"The truth is I have shinigami powers." (Y/n) said I was shocked but at the same time calm that she came clean.

"You're not joking are you."

"No, I have shinigami powers and Kira wanted me for some reason before he knew." She said but to me, I was a bit skeptical about it.

"Prove you a shinigami," I said.

"Show me a picture of someone I wouldn't know of. I'll tell you his real name." She said. So I got out Mello's picture.

"His name is Michael keehl. He's pretty young and adorable in this picture." She said as I looked at her.

'She does have shinigami powers but how can she know about Mello's real name.'

"I told you. You would change your feelings about me." She said as she began to walk away from me.

"(Y/n) it's not that it just surprised me. I still love you and I'll always love you." I said as I walk to her and hugged her.

"Lawliet trust me when I say I'm a monster in human form. I've seen my form now and I'm the same as my father. I hate that I'm like this and that if I have kids they'll be like too." She said as she shook.

"Your not a monster you're you. Always have been and you always be." I looked into her eyes. She looked so broken now.

"That's what you say now but you'll change after this is all over." She said.

"I said I won't! I only love you (Y/n). So stop saying those words because it's not true."

"I promise you that I won't leave you no matter who you are," I said as I remove her tears with my thumb.

"If I show you what I look like you won't run away."

"No, I won't."

"Alright close your eyes."

(Y/n) pov

When Lawliet closes his eyes I grab the piece of paper and let him grab it. My father was there as if it wasn't bad enough that he's been freaking out for the past few minutes. The only difference in our appearance is I look more human really pale skin and had (f/c) clothes while Ryuk has a blue sink and his clothes were black.

"Alright, you can open your eyes now." When he did he seem to be quiet.

"This is what you were worried about you look the same only the outfit is different and your eyes are as well." He said as I looked away.

"But I look like death is with me," I said as I sat on the bed.

L pov

So this is what she's been worried about her appearance. I think she looks pretty like this.

"To me, you don't look like that I think you look cute like this." She looked up and blushed a bit.

"How?"

"Well the color brings out your eyes and you look like you won't let anyone look down on you. Plus it's you the real you." I said as I smiled at her.

She looked up as I brushed her hair back it felt so soft. She looked so beautiful that I lean in to kiss her.

(Y/n) pov

Lawliet is kissing me again but it feels nice. Maybe this is what is meant to be loved.

"Just to be clear I'm glad you told me but I won't pressure you to tell me. Just so you know I'm always here for you." He said I smiled knowing he understood.

"Lawliet I love you," I said as his eyes widen but smiled in the end. He hugged me and lean to kiss my lips lovingly.

"I love you too (Y/n) and never forget that." He said.

"So (Y/n) how about we go on a date just the two of us," Lawliet said.

"Yeah, I like that very much."

"Alright just be ready on Saturday at noon." He said he kisses my lips one more time and left the room.

'Wait this be our first date together.' I thought as looked at what to wear on Saturday.