chapter 19

Light pov

After that fight with me and (Y/n) everything was different. She won't talk or look at me like before. Yes, I know I slap her in the face but I was angry at myself, not her. L has been with her a lot even when he's working he has her by his side all day. He even gives her his cake as well and he never lets people have his piece sometimes.

"Light maybe you should apologize to her it was your fault after all. Maybe she'll forgive you for what you did." Misa said.

As much as I want to apologize to her up can't. I'll just make it worse later and I don't want that. Right now Kira is my top priority and later I'll fix our situation.

Time Skip to when they are following the new Kira.

L pov

Higuchi was panicking now that he had seen Matsuda's face. What's more strange is that he just wrote his name and waited. Now I'm curious if this is the way he's killed people then I want to know how.

"Ryuuzaki Watari is ready and the chopper is ready to go when you are." (Y/n) said as she saw us and left.

"Alright let's catch Kira now." As me and Light walk to the chopper, we saw Watari and (Y/n) ready.

We flew to where he was driving and saw him surrounded by cops. Watari shot his tire and we covered his eyes and put him to the ground. And while everyone covered their face we were able to catch him with no problem.

(Y/n) pov

This guy we caught is Kira? If I remember correctly that shinigami was with Misa. Wait did Misa by any chance gave up her notebook? No that would mean her forgetting her and Rem. I saw that Ryuuzaki touch the notebook and soon Light did too. He screamed like he was afraid of it. When he stopped he seem a bit different now. He began to search the list of names of all the people but something didn't feel right. After fifteen seconds passed Higuchi died of a heart attack.

'He's back the real Kira is back.'

Time skip

As everyone went to touch the notebook to see Rem. All except me I could see her without touching.

"(Y/n) are you not going to see her," Matsuda said as she

"Nah Rem and I have met once and if she wants her precious human to be safe. Well, she better not kill anyone from here or else I'll kill human."

"I'm aware of that but don't you even dare get near her," Rem said as she looked at me.

"Too late." She growled at me.

"You seem very familiar with each other how is that?" Misa asked.

"Oh, we met way before this Kira case started. You see Rem here is a friend of my dad." I said as everyone seemed confused.

"Has he come to visit you lately?" She asked while I just nodded.

L pov

So this is another advantage of her power she can see the shinigami. Even without touching the notebook. So her father may have seen us together if he visit her.

"Oh, Ryuuzaki can you open the note and see the rules again." She asked I just opened the notebook she looked at it and it seemed like she was thinking.

"Alright wait here I'm going to get something and Rem how about we make a deal."

"What kind of deal do you want with me."

"A deal that can save your precious human from death and jail. After all, she's only being used by Kira we don't want her future to be destroyed do we."

"Fine, I'll take the deal with you what will you get in return for this."

"You take that notebook back to the shinigami world and never let her have it again."

"Alright, I'll do that as long if you keep your end of the deal." She said as walked up closer.

"Good. I'll be right back I'm going to get something quick." And she left. After a few minutes she came back with a box and it looked like it was locked.

"Ryuuzaki I know making a deal with Rem is a bad idea but can you not arrest or execute the second Kira. You and I both know the real Kira is the real mastermind of this." (Y/n) said as she looked into my eyes.

"I'll see what I can do for that Kira but I can't make any promises." I looked away before she manage to make me say yes.

"That's all I need to know. Anyway, I notice something wrong with the notebook." She said as she put down the box.

"And what would that be?" Mr.Yagami said as she smiled at us.

"The real Kira had this notebook and he added some fake rules to it. The reason is the one I have doesn't have these rules in it."