{3} Fake It

Above is the picture of Chantelle Kolsov - That's actually Charly Jordan, she's so pretty.
Re-edited | 27.12.16
***

ON the way back to my home, I don't speak to Coal. I am angry, pissed, disappointed and basically all the synonyms of extremely annoyed. We enter through the gate and park in front of the stairs. We exit the cat and I unlock the front door to my mansion, the silence welcomes us as I lock the the door behind us.

Coal follows behind me, not trying to make a conversation as he gazes around the house in awe. I lead him to the living room and he sits on the couch while I pace around the room, trying to form a plan in my head.

"You are such an idiot." I say, breaking the uncomfortable silence, and glance at him.

"That was your dad?" Coal asks, changing the subject, his eyes watching me, waiting for me to react.

"Yes. Pay attention." I scold. I lean against the wall and sigh, running my fingers through my blonde hair. Coal stands up and walks towards me, hands shoved inside his pockets.

"Why did you tell him that I was your boyfriend?" Coal asks, amused, a smirk playing on his lips.

Cocky bastard.

"Don't flatter yourself." I scoff. "I can be a nice person sometimes." He raises his eyebrows and suddenly he is inches away away from me.

"Since when do you care?"

"Oh please. I could just kill you myself." I hiss, angrily.

"Of course you can." He traps me between his arm as the rest on the wall. "So why am I your boyfriend?" He leans down and bites my bottom lip, taking my breath away. I pull away, watching his eyes glimmer when my breath hitches.

"I've got a boyfriend." I mutter, a blush rising on my cheeks.

"I'm your new one. Aren't I?" Coal plays with my lips until they are touching. My heart beating so fast it hurts and I'm pretty sure he can hear it. I rest my hands on his chest and he rest his hands on my waist, his thumbs softly smoothing my waist in a relaxing way and I almost give in. Keyword: Almost.

What am I doing? I've got Alex.

I pull away and push myself from him, trying to get rid of my flush face as I look anywhere but him.

"I'm going to get changed." I murmur before shooting upstairs.

I open my walk in closet and get change into a black skinny jeggings and a white and black stripy halter crop top. I zip up the jeggings and slip on my black booties. As I put my top on, I hear a cough and I look over to see Coal grinning as he leans against the doorway.

"Please carry on." He teases and I scoff.

"Damn it. Next time knock." I scold and put my top on. I brush my hair as he takes a seat on my couch, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table.

"This room is bigger than my garden." Coal states and I roll my eyes with a smile. "And it's only your wardrobe."

I sit beside him and he drapes an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer. I wince and pull back, his laughter vibrating throughout my closet. "Coal, I don't even know you well enough." I state.

"Then get to know me. I hear you can get to know someone by the way they kiss." He whispers into my ear, turning my ear deep red, as he peppers it with feather like kisses. I turn my head to meet his gaze with a scowl, his lips curving into that cocky smirk again.