{4} Game on

^Neels Visser as Coal Black^
Re-edited | 28.12.16
***

WHEN I set out to find Coal after my meeting with Ben, I see him sitting by the lake, throwing pebbles into the water. I slowly walk up to him and he lifts his head up as if he sensed I was close.

"Okay?" He ask with a smile, his eyes filled with some type of a emotion that I can't pinpoint.

"Yeah." I say cautiously. "Are you?"

"Yes. Why are you asking?" Coal stands up and takes a couple of strides towards me until he's right in front of me, his green eyes so beautiful and daring.

Before I can answer, he takes my hand, pulls me to his chest, and kisses me full on the lips, shocking me but I soon kiss him back with a lazy smile on my face. I whimper as he pries my mouth open, his hands firmly resting on my waist as my fingers run through his hair.

"Coal," I murmur and push away slightly, slowly running through his hair in a daze manner. "If this is about Ben, you don't have to worry." He raises his eyebrow so I take that chance to continue, my fingers wandering through his dark messy hair.

"We went to the casino, bet on things, he let me win of course. I win most of the things therefore gaining the money and he tells me that I don't need to seduce him for him to join Dads company because I'm taken and he wouldn't like it if his girlfriend seduced another guy for the sake of the company. He left saying that he's in because he's my friend." I exhale a breath I didn't even know I was holding, my eyes still locked with his.

"Who said I wanted to know?" Coal saying with his famous smirk but his eyes gleams with happiness.

"Don't even deny it. I know that's the reason why you are getting possessive." I retort. I push myself away from him with a scoff. "Funny thing is, I don't know why you are getting possessive when I am not yours."

Coal grins sly and takes a step closer to me so I take a step backwards but soon if I took another step or two I would fall in the lake so I stopped and allowed him to get close to me, closing my eyes when I feel his minty breath on my neck.

"Stop denying the connection between us." He murmurs, kissing my neck gently. My breathing becomes raspy when his lips trail down my neck into my shoulder as his hands trail up my leg, dipping into my upper thigh.

"Coal, you know I can't." I pull away and brush myself down, ashamed that I feel something towards him when I have a boyfriend.

"I know. Alex is a prick." I begin to argue but he continues. "But you are with him so I will fight for you, Chantelle. Because I always get want I want." He warns, his voice low and husky, before walking away, leaving me absolutely speechless.

And not going to lie, absolutely turned on.

Alex kisses me the moment I get inside the school but it feels fake and rough unlike- I pull away from my boyfriend and mentally shake my head, scowling at myself for thinking about him. I smile at Alex as he entwines our fingers together.

"Where have you been?" He asks sadly, pouting slightly.

"Everywhere." I joke with a teasing grin. "Dad."

"Oh." Alex says very quietly and it makes me think back to what Macon said.

Time to put it to a test.

"Alex, do you want to meet my dad?" I ask suspiciously, watching his eyes flash in horror before masking it up with a blank emotion. "I mean we are pretty serious, aren't we?"