Book #2 | Billionaire's Seduction

•Billionaire's Seduction•
#2 in the Guns and Roses series

>SYNOPSIS<

"You know you want me, little assassin."

I scoffed and pushed his hand away from my face, taking a few staggering steps back to distance the space between us.

"No, I don't."

He smirked. That panty-dropping smirk and my breath hitched. Brown eyes penetrated into mine as they sparkled with amusement and playfulness.

"How long will you deny the attraction?"

<><><><><><>

>BLURB<

She was deadly, dangerous, seductive. She could bring anyone down to their knees in a matter of seconds. Her aura emitted sensuality, it was men's greatest weakness. If your file was on her desk, you'd be dead within 24 hours.

He was mysterious, cold, terrifying. His name made you shiver in fear and one look from him would make you wish you were dead. He radiated power, it was what made him a strong leader. If you crossed passed with him, you could guarantee to be dead soon along with all your loved ones.

Two dangerous paths should never have crossed but they do and that's all because his file lands on her desk.

The Assassin. The Mafia boss. And throw in some betrayal, violence and a whole bunch of seduction.

What do you get? Well, you'll just have to read and find out.

____

So this is the second book to the series. It is set back 2 years before Coal and Chantelle met.

Currently, I'm rewriting the entire story, changing the plot line but do far there is 8 rewritten chapters so check them out.

Now I'll give you a preview of the first chpater of Billionaire Seduction.

LMB

_____

MY dress looked like a puddle of silk in the corner of the room besides his blazer and shirt. I sat on the bed, my dark red lips curving up into a dark and sensual grin which had his eyes darkening with lust.

"God, you are beautiful." He whispered as he towered over me, locking me between his arms.

I falsely giggled, playing the innocent vixen that he believed I was. One leg hooked over his waist and pulled him down while my fingers trailed up his arm as I looked up at him under my black eyes lashes.

Dark brown hair laid wildly across the bed as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. No matter how much I hated the feel of his lips or the smell of his alcoholic breath, I had a job to do. That was the only thing that kept me going.

"I want a drink, Nicholas." I murmured and pushed him away from me, smirking as he nodded in a daze and hurried off the find the glasses as the bottle was on the bedside table.