Book #4 | Billionaire's Attraction

Billionaire's Attraction
#4 in the Guns and Roses series

>SYNOPSIS<

❝I fucking hate you.❞ I hissed, pushing him away from me to create some distance between us.

He smirked and my breath hitched when his blue eyes twinkled in amusement. Damn it.

❝Didn't you know, sweetheart?❞ He chuckled huskily, my body shuddering at how delicious it sounded. 

Hate is just the beginning of a love story.❞

>BLURB<

Aria Moretti was a merciless, gorgeous assassin. Lips painted the colour of blood and dark eyes hypnotising her prey; she had skills that would make even the strongest men fall. Wanted by many, Aria chose a different path and those who threaten it should fear their lives.

Then there's Nero Russo. Guns, wealth, and the Italian Mafia Boss. He was the epitome of sex; he was devilishly beautiful and his raw power enticing anyone and everyone. He got whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

And this time he wants Aria.
Problem is they hate each other.
But hate is just the beginning of a love story.

>TEASER<

           "I don't get this sudden change of mood," he snarled in frustration, slamming his fists onto my desk. "Who have you met, Aria? Who is causing you to act so irresponsibly?"

          "I said," I gritted out. "I don't want to talk about it. Now get the fuck out."

          His glares could put anyone six feet under, but they didn't affect me the slightest. Storming into my office during the middle of the night tend to irritate me but seeing him shirtless allowed my forgive nature to kick in. However, I was so blinded by my attraction towards him that I didn't see him for who he truly was. A narcissistic, arrogant, liar. Coldly dismissing him, I refocused at the situation at hand. I could no longer trust him, and here he stood in front of me, pretending as if he wasn't about to betray me.

          "Why are you so interested in this group?" he interrogated. "You waste so much time and energy on them that you aren't even focusing on your own family, Ariadne."

         "Are you questioning my authority?" Raising a brow, my jaw tightened.

         His blue eyes shone vibrantly as his lips coiled into a scowl. "No. I am not. I just want to an explanation for your sudden change in behaviour."

          "I don't need to explain myself to anyone, Russo," I said, lacing my tone with a deadly reminder. A warning. "Especially you."

          "And you seem to have forgotten that I'm not just anybody."

         "Yes, I can see that," I murmured. "Shall I remind you of your place?"

          I glanced up at him as he towered over my desk, his blue eyes wavered slightly, memorizing my appearance. I had no doubt it was because I was only dressed in my satin chemise, blush pink with lace hems. My hair was neatly brushed back into a ponytail, revealing my glaring eyes directed towards the infuriatingly handsome man in front of me.

          "Amuse me, Aria."

          He taunted and teased, pushing me to my limits. He wanted to see how far I'd could go, where his line was; he wanted the satisfaction of having power over me. I wouldn't let him win. Not even for a second. Gingerly, I stood up, walking around my desk to close the distance between us. There was this glimmer of surprise which masked his face when my hands curled around his neck, tracing intricate tattoos painted into his skin. He had a few a couple of months ago, but now it covered his torso, some parts of his arms and his neck. Separately, the images had their own stories and scars but, together, it was a magnificent artwork and I was the buyer.

         "I'm your Queen, Nero," I purred gently in his ear, brushing my lips against his lobe, earning a shiver. "Bow down to your Queen."

         Before he could fathom my orders, I had him on his knees in seconds, his hands drifting up to my waist as his bewildered eyes watched in fascination. I bit my lip, leaning against the desk, my finger continuously tracing the outline of black ink. Blue eyes darkened until they looked black, his jaw clenched, noticing how intimate the situation was right now. I was going to make him forget, it was a skill I proudly perfected. Tomorrow he would not know of my plans, tomorrow he would not remember anything other than what I'd give him tonight. What he had wanted the most.

          Me.

         Languidly, I pushed my legs apart, the shock in his eyes was amusing but the lust that soon followed after was more so.

          "Aria..." Whispers that disappeared in the air as his firm hands traced my sun kissed skin, trailing up my thigh, disappearing underneath the chemise.

         "Sempre, Nero," I reminded, clutching onto the desk whilst watching him under hooded eyes. "Your Queen, sempre."

        "Yes," he moaned out, distracted and infatuated. "Sempre, Ariadne."

        I'm sorry.

        Words of regret would leave my lips. Soon. But not tonight. No, tonight, I was going to make sure he'd never forget his place, who I was. Tonight he was going to remember Ariadne Moretti, and then tomorrow, he'll forget who I ever existed.

▪︎
OUT NOW

Follow me on Instagram: @imawandererxo for updates and teasers

hugs and kisses x
LMB