Book #3 | Billionaire's Bodyguard

Billionaire's Bodyguard
#3 in the Guns and Roses series

>SYNOPSIS<

You dress to impress.

He chuckled as a devilish smirk covered his face.

No Angel. I undress to impress.❞

<><><><>

>BLURB<

She lives a lavish life. Money, boys and clubs. She is envied by many. For she is Gabrielle Carter, daughter of the Russian Mafia.

He lives to protect. Guns, bullets and death. He is feared by many. For he is Beau St.Clair, the bodyguard of Gabrielle.

After her life comes crashing down, she is assigned to a bodyguard that has to be with her 24/7. And a girl like Gabrielle hates that. But emotions cloud judgement and Beau make her emotions go everywhere.

Gabrielle doesn't know who to trust or who is lying and she needs to find out soon because how long can she protect her heart from both enemies and emotions?

________

This is the third book in the series and happens 7 years after Coal and Chantelle meet.

It is finally completed and is the last in the series. All three books are based on the Daughters of the Mafia but they are cousins. This one is about Gabrielle, the youngest.

They all link. Book 1, 2 and 3 all link and you will see characters from previous books.

Here's a preview.

LMB

______

Gabrielle's POV

THE feeble light from the sun hit my face as it slipped through the gap of my open balcony.

"Rise and shine." My father ordered and I groaned, pulling the blanket of my face to cover my eyes from the light. "Come on, Gabrielle."

I muttered some cuss words under my breath as I reluctantly slipped out from under the silk covers, scowling at my father. Dad and I had been living together since I was 12. My mom passed away because of lung cancer and left her wealth to me for my future. Dad got all her pictures and her wedding ring. I remembered seeing him cry, which is rare because my father was a tough man.

"Come on. It's last day before summer." Dad shouted before stalking out the room. I shuffled towards my closet and pulled out a white lacy dress and matching pumps.

Afterward, I tied my dark brown hair into a high ponytail and applied some makeup. My green eyes brightened after I applied some mascara and eyeliner. My cheekbones were defined because of the subtle contour and highlight. University was alright because I had my best friend Quince, who I've know since I was a little girl. I remembered him pulling my plaits out because I didn't give him a juice box and ever since that day we've been joint by the hip.