5: Wow. Would You Look At That. A Blowjob.

"Ange," Chris breathed out. "Ange, cut it out."

"No," Angelo responded, his lips latching back onto Chris' jaw.

"Come on, you've been all over me since we got out of the van," Chris exhaled. "Can't you give it a rest for a minute or two?"

"Nope," Angelo said, grinning like a little kid.

Chris simply sighed in response, for what seemed to be the hundredth time in the past ten minutes. As much as he hated to admit it, he loved having Angelo all over him. He would just rather have a sober Angelo all over him than a drunk or high Angelo. At least then he would be able to control the smaller boy. Well, and Angelo would also be completely in control of himself.

Chris took a seat on the bed, his head in his hands as he sighed yet again. He needed to figure out a way to stop Angelo from being so... Kissy, I suppose. This was the second night in a row he was acting like this, and Chris could only guess that there would be a third night of that behavior too. Maybe even a fourth. But, it seemed to Chris that Angelo wasn't going to stop until he was satisfied.

And Chris was correct about that.

The next thing he knew, Angelo was on the floor in front of him, gazing up at him deviously.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chris questioned.

"Having some fun," Angelo chuckled. "And helping you to have some fun, too."

"I don't need to have any fun right now," Chris assured his friend. "Now, come on, get off the floor, and come lay down with me."

"Nah, I think I'll stay right here," Angelo responded, a devilish grin still on his lips.

"God, I'm too young to have to parent this five year old," Chris mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes.

His eyes shot back to Angelo, though, as he heard his belt being unbuckled.

"Ange, seriously," Chris exhaled. "Stop."

"But you don't want me to stop," Angelo giggled. "I can tell when you're lying, even when I'm high."

"Ange, for the thousandth time, you have a girlfriend," Chris told him. "Kelly's back in Pennsylvania waiting for you, and she sure as hell wants you to be faithful to her. So, come on, I want you to stop."

"Your cock says otherwise," Angelo smirked, his hand ghosting over the bulge in Chris' pants.

As much as Chris hated to admit it, Angelo was right about that. His cock was already getting hard, even just at the thought of Angelo finally touching him.

"Come on, Chris, just give in," Angelo said with a sickly sweet smile. "It's not like Kelly has to find out, right?"

"I... I guess you have a point," Chris replied. "But I'm only letting this happen once, and I'm only letting you do this because you won't give up no matter what I do."

"Whatever you say," Angelo chuckled.

Chris watched intently as Angelo pulled down his pants and boxers, exposing his hardening member. Angelo glanced up, meeting the taller boy's eyes with a smirk, then brought his lips to the tip of Chris' cock. Angelo teased the tip with his tongue a bit, then trailed it along the underside of Chris' length, causing him to release a sigh of pleasure.

Angelo then began to bob his head on Chris' cock, glancing up to meet the taller boy's eyes occasionally. He brought his mouth back to focus on the tip once more after a few minutes, swirling his tongue around it a few times, causing Chris to let out a shaky moan.

The shorter boy then flicked his tongue across Chris' slit, and that was what brought Chris to his breaking point. He placed his hand on the back of Angelo's head, slowly pushing him further onto his cock. Angelo, of course, got the message, and began bobbing his head up and down once more, Chris' hand still on the back of his head, assisting him as he made his way from base to tip, and vice versa. After just a couple minutes more, Chris was releasing a loud moan, shooting his load down Angelo's throat.

"Fuck, Ange, where did you learn how to suck dick like that?" Chris inquired, laying down.

"I'm just a natural, I guess," Angelo shrugged with a chuckle. "I mean, Kelly's the only person I've ever been in an actual relationship with, so."

"You've never fucked around with a guy before?" Chris questioned.

"Nope," Angelo responded. "I've always wanted to try, though. And it turns out that sucking dick is my cup of tea. Can't wait to see what else happens this week," he grinned devilishly.

"Ange, I already told you, nothing else like that is happening between us this week," Chris sighed.

"Yeah, yeah," Angelo chuckled. "You say that now, but we'll see about tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------

Angelo woke up wrapped in Chris' arms. He was happy with that for a moment, but that happiness faded away once he realized what had happened last night.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked groggily. He, too, had just woken up.

"I sucked you off last night, didn't I?" Angelo inquired.

"Uh... Yeah, you did," Chris replied.

"Fuck, Kelly's gonna kill me," Angelo exhaled.

"Not necessarily," Chris responded. "I mean, as long as she doesn't find out, you'll be fine. That's what you said last night. And, besides, you and me are the only people who even know it happened, so I highly doubt she would find out anyway."

"You know what," Angelo spoke after a moment of thinking. "You're right."

"I-I am?" Chris asked.

"Yeah," Angelo nodded. "Yeah, you are. As long as she doesn't find out about anything, it doesn't matter."

"That's not necessarily what I said," Chris pointed out. "Don't you think it's important to stay faithful to Kelly?"

"At the moment?" Angelo responded. "Honestly, no."

"What do you mean, Ange?" Chris questioned. "Kelly's the light of your life, isn't she? She'd be devastated if she heard you say that."

"Well, like you said, she doesn't have to find out," Angelo replied. "And besides, there are a few things that I'd like to try out sometime, and this trip is probably the only time I'll be able to do them away from her."

"Like what?" Chris challenged.

"Like this," Angelo answered, grabbing Chris' face, pulling him closer.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Chris asked softly.

Rather than giving Chris a proper answer, Angelo simply pressed his lips against Chris'. Chris' initial reaction was shock, but he was quick to kiss back. Chris was finally getting what he wanted, and their lips fit together perfectly.

"Kelly won't be finding out about that, will she?" Angelo asked.

"Nope," Chris said with a small smile.

"Good," Angelo smirked, crashing his lips onto Chris' once more.