8: The Real Reason That There's A Mattress In The Back Of Chris' Van

"What're you doing?" Angelo inquired as he woke up. He sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he watched Chris pack his bags.

"Packing," Chris answered monotonously.

"What for?" Angelo asked.

"It's Friday, Ange," Chris exhaled. "We've gotta get going today if we wanna make it home by Sunday."

"Oh, yeah," Angelo sighed. "I almost forgot. I, uh, I almost don't wanna leave."

"Trust me, I don't wanna leave either," Chris responded with a sigh. "But, we're gonna have to. Whether we like it or not, the break is over, and we have to go back home to finish our senior year. Besides, don't you wanna see Kelly again?"

"Oh, yeah, of course I do," Angelo nodded.

"Then, uh, why don't you get out of bed and get packing?" Chris recommended. "I mean, the quicker we get going, the quicker we'll get home."

"Yeah, you're right," Angelo said. "Let me wake up a bit more, and then I'll get packing."

--------------------------------------------

"You two are leaving already?" Devin questioned.

"Yeah," Chris replied. "We'd rather not end up getting back to Scranton with ten minutes to spare before school starts," he joked.

"Oh, shut it," Devin chuckled. "We just figured you guys would wanna stay for another couple hours, at least."

"We do, but, we'd rather hit the road," Chris responded. "Besides, Angelo wants to see his girlfriend."

"Are you sure about that?" Balz asked with a smirk.

"Yes," Chris replied, giving Balz a stern look.

"Balz, what the hell did that mean?" Devin inquired. "Of course Angelo wants to see his girlfriend. Why wouldn't he?"

"Nothing," Chris quickly answered for him. "No reason."

"Whatever you say," Devin shrugged. "We'll see you guys when we get back home. Have a safe trip."

"We will," Chris chuckled. "See you in a couple days."

Chris tossed his bags into the back of the van, next to the mattress. Angelo's bags were already back there, and he was already sat in the passenger seat, waiting for Chris.

Chris then took his place in the drivers' seat, starting the engine of the vehicle. As the two of them pulled out the parking lot, they both waved goodbye to their friends, then began to drive towards the highway.

-------------------------------------------

By the time the two of them had stopped driving for the day, they still had about nineteen hours of driving ahead of them before they would get back home. The two of them had done the same thing they did on their way to Las Vegas, stopping in a department store parking lot, and they were just about ready to get some sleep. Well, Chris was, anyway. Angelo, though, he had another idea.

"Hey, uh, Chris?" Angelo spoke.

"Yeah?" Chris responded.

Rather than saying anything else, Angelo simply brought his lips to meet the taller boy's. Of course, Chris kissed back, savoring what may be his last tender moment with Angelo for a while. He had no clue what exactly would happen to the two of them once they got back to Pennsylvania, but he was almost positive that nothing like this vacation's events would be happening between him and Angelo again any time soon. And as much as he wanted to say he was okay with that, deep down, he really wasn't.

And of course, Angelo wasn't quite satisfied with just an innocent little kiss, and was already straddling Chris, grinding against him with his growing bulge. Chris wasn't complaining at all, running his fingers along Angelo's exposed back as he continued to kiss him. One of Chris' hands moved to the button of Angelo's jeans, unbuttoning it, then unzipped his jeans as well. He began to palm Angelo through his boxers, causing him to whine, bucking his hips against Chris' hand, craving for more friction.

Angelo stood up after a moment, allowing Chris to remove his own clothes, and went to rummage through one of Chris' bags to find the lube that they practically stole from Devin. Once he found it, he returned to Chris with a smirk on his face. He leaned down and placed a kiss on Chris' lips, then he squirted some lube onto his fingers, and began to prep himself. Chris watched in awe as the smaller boy used his own fingers to open himself up, getting harder by the second as he watched him at work on his own hole.

Once Angelo finished prepping himself, he began to sink down onto Chris' waiting member, letting out a long sigh of pleasure as he did so. Angelo's hands made their way to Chris' upper arms, clutching them as he began to move on the taller boy's cock. Chris let out a groan as Angelo reached the base of his cock, causing Angelo to smirk once more, and begin to slowly bounce on top of him.

Chris' hands made their way to Angelo's hips as he began to pick up his pace, letting out soft moans as he did so. Angelo's hands traveled from Chris' arms to the face, as he leaned down to kiss the taller boy once again. As Angelo was kissing him, Chris' grip on his hips tightened, and he began to thrust himself into the smaller boy, holding him in place while he sped up.

A long, loud moan soon left Angelo's lips as Chris' cock found his prostate for the third time that week. His hands clawed at Chris' arms once more as he continued to pound into him, hitting his prostate each time, causing him to moan out in pleasure.

Chris kept his lips locked with Angelo's as the shorter boy kept moaning into his mouth. One of his hands moved to Angelo's aching member, while the other kept its place on his hip. Chris began to slowly stroke Angelo's cock, causing him to whine impatiently, and pull away from the kiss. As Chris' fingers began to focus on the tip of Angelo's length, he let out a final cry of pleasure, spilling onto his own chest, as well as Chris'. Of course, Chris' orgasm was not far behind, and as Angelo clenched around him, he released into the smaller boy, softly groaning his name.

Chris gently pulled himself out of Angelo, noticing that he had practically collapsed on top of him. His breath was heavy, and his face was flushed, pressed up against Chris' upper chest. Chris simply smiled at Angelo, using the sheet on the mattress to clean up their mess. It would be washed once they got home, anyway. Chris then planted a kiss on Angelo's forehead, and began to drift off to sleep himself.