10: I Wish I Had A Good Title For This Chapter But I Don't

By Friday night, someone was knocking on Chris' door again. Except, it wasn't Ricky this time, or anyone that Chris was expecting for that matter.

It was Angelo.

"A-Ange, hey, what are you doing here?" Chris asked as he opened the door.

"Hey, uh, is your mom around?" Angelo inquired.

"No, she's away on a business trip," Chris answered. "Why?"

Rather than answering the question, Angelo crashed his lips onto Chris', giving him a desperate kiss.

"What was that for?" Chris breathed out.

"I missed your lips," Angelo replied softly.

"But, what about Kelly?" Chris questioned.

"Relax, I told her I was just coming over to hang out, maybe have a movie marathon or something," Angelo responded. "I told her I missed hanging out with you, so now I'll be around more often."

"That... That's great," Chris smiled blissfully.

"Isn't it though?" Angelo smiled back. "Besides, now we can mess around a little more."

"Ange, that's cheating," Chris sighed. "We've been over this too many times to count. It was cheating during the break, and it's still cheating now. I thought you wanted to make sure you stayed faithful to Kelly once we got back home."

"Well, yeah, that was the original plan," Angelo said. "But, I, uh, kinda changed my mind while we were on our way back. And, hey, it's really not cheating if you don't get caught, is it?"

"Yes it is, Angelo," Chris exhaled.

"Whatever you say," Angelo responded, rolling his eyes. "Does it really matter that much to you?"

"Not really," Chris replied after a moment of thinking.

"That's what I thought," Angelo smirked. "Now, come on, let's go watch some horror movies, and then fuck afterwards."

-------------------------------------------

Angelo wasn't kidding when he said 'watch some horror movies, and then fuck afterwards.' No, not at all. He was completely, one hundred percent serious.

He was already in Chris' bed, beneath him as the two of them lazily made out. Chris was already hard, and Angelo could tell, as he grinded his own growing bulge against Chris'. Chris let out a soft groan as Angelo pushed himself against him, desperate to be touched.

One of Angelo hands quickly made its way to the waistband of Chris' pants, tugging them down slightly, exposing his length. He began to to slowly stroke Chris' member, smirking as Chris let out a gasp as he touched him. Angelo took his own cock out of his pants, too, and began to stroke both his and Chris' together, causing them both to groan in pleasure.

Chris began to lift Angelo's shirt off, then took off his own as well, and proceeded to assist the smaller boy in slipping off his pants. Chris, of course, took off his own, then joined Angelo back on the bed, passionately kissing him once again.

That same lube that they had indirectly stolen from Devin was on Chris' bedside table. He grabbed it, squirting a bit onto his fingers, and began to prep the boy beneath him.

Once he was finished prepping Angelo, Chris squirted some more lube into his hand, and lathered it onto his cock, then slowly began to enter Angelo. Angelo took a sharp breath as Chris pushed himself into him, then let that breath go once Chris was fully inside of him. Of course, Chris stayed in place, allowing to Angelo to adjust to him, then began to move at a slow, steady pace.

Chris gradually kept picking up his pace, which resulted in Angelo's whines and moans getting louder and more frequent. As he continued to thrust into Angelo, his cock found Angelo's prostate, causing him to moan loudly, prompting Chris to keep going.

Angelo's cock was starting to get impatient, so the shorter boy grabbed one of Chris' hands, leading it to his waiting member. Chris got the message, wrapping his hand around Angelo's length, stroking him at a pace that matched his thrusts.

After another few minutes of Chris pounding into him, Angelo was coming undone, releasing onto Chris' torso with a loud cry of pleasure. Chris followed not too long afterwards, spilling inside of Angelo, groaning out his name.

Chris, of course, cleaned up their mess using tissues from the bedside table (who would've guessed), then laid down next to Angelo on the bed. He glanced over at the boy peacefully laying next to him, smiling as he did so.

As creepy as it sounded, Chris loved to watch Angelo sleep. He was so beautiful, yet so unaware of it. He always looked so peaceful and calm as he slept.

He still couldn't quite get over the fact that Angelo was making time more for him now. This was the first time since Kelly came along that Chris was actually able to hang out with Angelo by himself, just like old times. Well, not counting their spring break trip. And, sure, a lot of their time was being spent, well, fucking, but Chris wasn't complaining. Sure, the circumstances could've been better, but he was getting to spend alone time with Angelo, and that was what counted to him.

He didn't want to admit it, not even to himself, but now was just the perfect time. He had fallen hard for Angelo, and their entire vacation just helped to prove that. He loved Angelo. He may not have realized it before, but seeing him laying next to him, completely exposed, radiating his natural beauty, really made him see it. He loved Angelo, and that was that.

He loved Angelo. The only problem was that Angelo didn't even feel close to the same way for Chris. Other than a best friend, he was nothing but a good fuck to Angelo, and that was probably all he ever would be, as long as Kelly was around. He knew that.

Chris hesitated for a moment, then wrapped his arm around Angelo's naked body, pulling him close. He then planted a kiss on Angelo's jaw, and kissed his way up to the spot just below his ear.

"I... I love you, Ange," he whispered. "I love you so much. I... I just wish you could see it."

(A/N: Alright guys, so this story is going to be coming to a close within the next few weeks, just to let you all know.)