Fixing The Wrongs

<------------------------------------- vote because I finally updated!!!! :o 

"Drake why did you do it?" I asked as we walked back up to the common room shivering from the cold. I just couldn't remember that spell to dry you off quickly!

"I wanted to see if you really had forgiven me." He admitted as he ran his hand up and down my arm, attempting to warm me up. "Plus I've always wanted to kiss someone in the rain."

I couldn't help but smile at his sweet remark.

"I forgave you almost immediately after but it took me all night to realise." I informed him as I huddled closer into his side.

We reached the common room and I smiled at Dumbledore while I blushed furiously as he looked down at us knowingly. Stepping inside, Dumbledore swung shut behind us sealing the room shut and leaving us alone together.

"Come here." Drake whispered and I eagerly walked forwards into his open arms. Tilting my head back I kissed him slowly, savouring the kiss of his lips. He grabbed the edge of my t-shirt before pulling it up over my head and then his hands went to my Jean buttons.

"What are you doing?" I shrieked pulling away.

"It's not what you think!" Drake exclaimed indignantly, "You'll get hypothermia if you don't change out of your wet clothes."

I felt my expression soften as I internally 'aww'ed at his words. I kissed him again as his hand unbuckled my jeans and let them fall to the floor. I had never worn so little clothes before a man before, except my dad and the others when I had been changed into Harry using the polyjuice potion. Neither was like this though.

"Yours come off too right?" I asked cheekily and he smirked against my lips.

"I'm not so sure..." He joked before taking my hand in his and guiding it towards his belt buckle. He brought his lips back to mine as I fumbled with his buckle. It took me three attempts but I finally got it undone and undid the few buttons. A second later his jeans had dropped to the floor.

Drake slid his hand down to my butt and I suddenly shivered. I wasn't sure if it was because I was cold or because of how good this made me feel. Draco obviously thought the latter as he scooped me up into his arms, bridal style, and carried me into his room with his lips still fastened to mine.

He stopped, just before we entered his bedroom and looked around before gazing down at me, a smile playing on his lips.

"You know, my bed looks like it's been slept in. Isn't that weird?" Draco joked, smiling as I blushed underneath him.

He carried me across the room and lowered me onto the bed before climbing on next to me. Dragging the covers up over us, he pulled me into his arms and I snuggled under his arm with my head resting against his chest. The heat from his body engulfed mine and I felt my eyes drooping as I fell asleep.

When we awoke the next morning, we didn't get up immediately and instead we spent 10-20 minutes just talking. He told me about what it had been like in the coma and how he had heard my voice but it was like a dream. He explained how he had tried to wake up and it seemed like just minutes after I had spoken to him, he had woken up. It had actually been months.

"You've been really quiet." Drake whispered as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I was just thinking." I muttered.

"So what happened here while I was in hospital? Did you and Seamus, you know?"

I blushed furiously as he said that. "No!" I cried indignantly. "I had never meant to kiss him in the first place, it was the drink talking." I insisted and Draco shook his head at me.