Draco Malfoy

<------------------------------------------ Vote because I put on a happy song to make up for how sad this chapter is… Although it could be happy too depending on how you look at it J

There are only rainbows after rain! The sun will always come again J

***

"I am back once more, and this time it will not be I who will be sent to the grave." Voldemort vowed as he glared down at us all; he was probably wondering how best to torture us beyond all other options.  

***

“Lucius, come here.” He ordered. Lucius’ once proud figure crumpled as he shuffled towards Voldemort. Although he had tried so hard to get him back, I feel that Lucius is still terrified of him and only helped him return so that, when he did, he had nothing to be afraid of. He stopped before Voldemort, kneeling down on one knee as he tilted his head up so that he could survey his master’s face.

I did the same. Not much had changed for Voldemort. He was still pale skinned but this time it was more a ghostly pale than the slime-like green it had been previously. His facial features remained the same although his body seemed neither here or there, as his body shimmered on the bridge between our worlds causing his body to appear transparent and not solid.

Voldemort extended one long finger and stretched forwards, pressing the tip of it against Lucius’ forehead. Lucius let out a howl of pain as Voldemort shifted into his mind, searching through his thoughts. Everything fell silent as Voldemort took deep breaths before letting out a long rattling laugh that shook me to the core.

“This pathetic world has changed little since I was last here, they do not learn from their mistakes.” Voldemort sneered mockingly pulling his finger back from Lucius who scrambled slowly backwards and rose to his feet, immediately mingling with the rest of the Death Eaters. “The ministry has risen from the ashes we left behind but only an insignificant amount, it will not be hard to crush them again. Hogwarts has fallen as well, but then with the loss of their precious Dumbledore we cannot expect much.”

“Don’t talk about them like that.” Harry leapt to his feet and I mentally cursed him as Voldemort rounded on him, his eyes filled with amusement as the boy-who-lived faced him again, defenceless.

“Harry, it has been too long.” Voldemort declared and he took as step towards us. Harry moved slowly to one side so that he was positioned between us and Voldemort once again, like always it came down to him and Voldemort.

But not this time.

I wouldn’t let him duel him on his own this time when we were all here to help.

“It is time for me to finally bring an end to the boy-who-lived,” Voldemort announced to everyone stood around us. “But to do that, I will need a wand.”

“You can use my wand.” The voice penetrated through the silence that had fallen after Voldemort had voiced his question and as the person stepped forwards we all could not help but turn in shock as we saw her move forwards. Her tall, twig-like figure slipped between the Death Eaters until she was stood in the centre of the circle. Raising one hand, she pushed the hood backwards off her head and waved her wand in a smooth arc across her face to remove the mask that covered it. The blond hair tumbled out and down her back while her green eyes examined us curiously.

Ron let out a half-moan, half-groan like sound symbolising that he had never gotten over her, no matter how hard Lavender had tried to pull him under her spell. Yasmin’s eyes flicked over to him as she bowed before Voldemort and held her wand forth.

“Father.”

The shock registered within my group of friends; however, the crowd all seemed to know this secret that had been kept from the rest of the Wizard World. But then for Yasmin’s safety it would have to be, if the rest of the Wizards knew that Voldemort had a daughter she would be left with no privacy; she would have to be guarded regularly to protect her from likely attacks.