Chapter 7

At 9 o'clock the next morning I was woken up by a knock at my bedroom door.

"Go away!" I murmured, and then the knocking stopped and then I was greeted by Mesut jumping on top of my bed. "Mesut!"

"I'm guessing you had a good time last night then!" He smiled as he peeled back the covers of my bed and got in next to me.

"Never let me drink again. How much did I drink?"

"Not that much really, but thank you for the lap dance!"

"Noooooo! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I whispered as I tried to hide my face in his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'm just messing with you! You did ask the bouncer for his number though!" Mesut smiled as he pulled me into him.

"Please tell me that he didn't give it me."

"Don't worry! He knew that you'd regret it in the morning! I highly doubt that he was anywhere near being your type of guy."

"Why?"

"You are very talkative when you're drunk. If I remember correctly, then they have to be sporty, have an incredible body, and bring out the best in you."

"And he didn't fit any of them?"

"Not exactly. He may have been able to bring out the best in you, but the first two were definitely lacking!"

"He was a porker, wasn't he?!" I cringed as I heard Mesut chuckle beside me.

Once I had gotten dressed and had my breakfast, Mesut kindly informed me of my plans for the day.

"The guys will be here in ten to pick us up." Mesut shouted from the top of the stairs.

"The guys? Why?" I shouted back whilst I had my hands in the soapie water of the washing up bowl.

"We're all going shopping. We planned it last night. You did agree."

"Yep, I totally remember that." I commented sarcastically.

"It was right after you asked out the bouncer."

"Great!"

After those ten minutes of warning from Mesut, the guys turned up. And as I had thought, I was definitely not ready.

"Kat? Are you ready yet?" Mesut shouted up the stairs to where I was sat on my bed with a compact in my hand.

"Not even close!" I shouted back with a huge smile on my face.

"Kathrin. I am hungry. We are going now, and I don't care what state you are in." Cristiano came in and dragged me from my bed. My compact fell to the floor, it's powdery contents slipping onto the floor.

"Cristiano! Look what you've done. You owe me a new compact!" I complained as I picked up the now half empty compact.

"I think I can afford to buy you a new compact. Now come on, else I'll eat you!" Cristiano dragged me out of my room and down the stairs to where everyone was waiting.

"Mes! He's threatening to eat me! Punch him." I complained to Mesut who was holding the front door open for everyone to leave.

"He can't punch Ron, we have an El Classico coming up! We need every man that we can get!" Laughed Marcelo.

"No but I can punch you." Mesut contorted which earnt a smile from me.

"World's best defender. You can't have an El Classico without me!"

"Excuse me!" whispered Sergio in pure shock. "Spain won the freaking world cup because of me! Did Brazil win the world cup? Didn't think so!" And that's when I saw the little bundle of joy in Sergio's arms. Little Fernando. Fernando was fast asleep and wrapped up in a Real Madrid onesie.

"He is just the cutest! Sergio, have a baby with me, I want one!" I smiled as I walked over to Sergio and lightly stroked Fernando's face.

"Umm, thanks, I guess. But I don't think Adrianna would be very happy if I got you pregnant. She already hates me enough for deforming her body." Sergio grumbled the last part, he obviously didn't agree with what Adrianna thought.

"I guess I'll have to find somebody else."

"I'm willing to volunteer my services!" a guy popped up behind me, with a very odd hair cut might I add. "Benzema, Karim Benzema. Nice to meet you!" Karim took my hand from Fernando's hair, and kissed the back of it.

"Thanks Karim. That's very kind of you to volunteer."

"So, my place or yours." Karim smiled as he winked at me.

"Alright, that's enough. Kat stop hitting on Sergio. And Karim stop hitting on my best friend!" Mesut interrupted.

"Hey!" Cristiano and Sergio shouted in disagreement with Mesut's final statement.

"Childhood best friend. Better?"

"Hey!" I complained.

"Can I not have more than one best friend?" Mesut shouted, leading us to all shh him as he was so loud and almost woke up Fernando. "Don't shh me. Now all of you get out of my house."

"Come on let's get me some food!" bellowed Cristiano.

"Why didn't you eat before you came here?" I suddenly argued.

"What makes you think that I didn't eat before I came?"

"Typical guy." I grumbled to myself as I stalked out of the house leaving all of the guys behind.