Chapter 8

"Cristiano. Don't you dare walk away from me. You said you'd buy it me." I shouted as Cristiano walked away from me towards the food hall in the shopping centre.

"I'll buy it you later. Right now I need food." Cristiano argued as he placed his sunglasses down on the bridge of his nose. I sighed and then joined the queue behind him, afterall I was hungry as well.

After Cristiano and the boys had eaten most of the food that the food hall had to offer us, we left. I dragged Cristiano into the make-up store and found a new compact for him to buy me. An with Cristiano being the crazy millionaire that he is, he also got me a white nail polish. The only reason for his kindness? They are The Whites. Typical!

I didn't buy anything on the shopping trip, much to the guys dislike. I had to sit through 5 changing rooms, and in each changing room I had each of the guys trying something on. But at least I had Little Fernando for company! He was the cutest baby ever! His blue eyes were beginning to change into a gorgeous brown colour. I wanted one of them so badly! A baby, not eyes, I already have them!!

When the guys came out of the changing rooms, they had all chosen some clothes and went to buy them. Sergio had let me hold onto Fernando for a little while longer, allowing me even more time to take cute selfies of myself and little Nando!! When Sergio took my new bestfriend away from me, I had to get my affection from Karim and Cristiano.

"Do you want to meet my son? Junior?" Cristiano had asked when he saw me staring at Sergio and the baby.

"I think that will just make me feel worse. But thanks."

"My offer still stands Pretty Lady!" Winked Karim.

"Maybe another time, but thanks Karim."

"Give me your phone, I'll add my number." Karim said as he took my phone out of my back trouser pocket without my permission. And then after he'd stored his number, he then passed the phone to Cristiano to do the same.

"Really guys? She's not gonna call you!" sighed Mesut as he took my phone away just as Marcelo was about to put his number in it. "You're married Marcelo!"

"I was only adding it because she might want to see Enzo." Marcelo confirmed to an annoyed looking Mesut.

"You better have been." And then he tossed the phone back to Marcelo. Awww, my Mesut was being all protective of me!

"I didn't even give any of you guys permission to give me your numbers!" I smiled as I took my phone from Marcelo, and looked through my newly updated contact list.

"You can easily delete them. Look, I'll show you with Mesut's number!" Karim joked as he tried to take my phone off of me. But I snatched my phone away just in time and placed it in my trouser pocket.

"You really are annoying me now, Benzema." mumbled Mesut as he hooked his arm around mine and dragged me away from the rest of the guys.

"Mes? You know they're just playing around right?" I sympathised with him as I cuggled closer to his arm. "You know that I don't need a guy right now. And I wouldn't even dream of being with one of your teammates. I can't imagine how awkward that would be for you if we split up. I want what's best for you, Mes. You're the best friend I've ever had."

"I know that, Kat." He kissed my cheek and then we carried on into the shopping centre.

I am soooo sorry that it's been so long. But I promise that I'll try and update more, even though exams are coming up! Sorry.