Chapter 9

A car. That was exactly what I needed.

For the past week now, I've had to have a chauffeur, everywhere I went. Most of the time it was Mesut, but whenever he was busy, Karim would always volunteer. And that was even when he'd already had plans. Without any form of hesitation, he'd just bail out of his previous plans. And today is no different. I'd decided that today was the day that I was going to go and get myself a car. And to go and get a car, I needed a car to actually get there. It's like how to open up a pair of scissors from the packaging, you actually need a pair of scissors!

Karim had decided that driving me around was better than going to training, something that I knew from Mesut, that all the team had go to. Something that Mr Benzema was not acknowledging.

"Karim, go. You need to go to training. I don't want you getting told off." I argued when I opened the front door after his consistent knocking.

"There's no point in going now, I've already missed loads. Now come on, let's go get you a car." Karim walked through the open front door, grabbed my handbag that was at the bottom the stairs and then ran out of the house.

"Karim, you've only missed thirty minutes of training, you guys train for four hours. That's barely loads. And I bet Mesut and Sergio are still in the changing rooms. Mesut is probably still trying to find his locker. Now give me my bag back and go to training. NOW BENZEMA!" I shouted after him as he continued to run away with my bag.

"Kat, just think of it this way. I'm ditching training today so that in the future I won't have to ditch training." He smiled as he threw my bag into his car and held the door open for me to get in.

"If you aren't in the team for the next match, don't come crying to me. It's your own fault." I finally gave in and got into the car.

"So what car do you want?" Karim asked as he got in and started the car.

"Oh, just shut up and drive."

After looking around different car showrooms for hours, Karim and myself had finally agreed on what car was 'the one'. I had wanted something small and smart, whilst Karim had refused to look at anything with a reasonable price-tag. So there I was with a SEAT Leon. And no, Karim was not happy, but it was my car, my choice.

"It's horrible. And it's black. Black's boring." He'd whined when I'd been signing all of the necessary documents.

"Karim, correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't your car black?" Ha! That silenced him! "That's what I thought!"

"You're new car should be here within the week, Miss." The man said as he finised typing something on the computer and handed my a piece of paper with everything I needed to know on it. "And may I just say that I'm a huge fan Mr. Benzema." The man blushed and walked away.

"Awww, Karim's got an admirer!" I giggled as we walked back to Karim's car.

"Shut up Kat. You totally flirted with that guy." He snickered as he slammed the door closed as he got into the car.

"You're just jealous."

"What? I could get a guy like that if I wanted."

"Oh, Karim!" I smiled and then turned the car radio on.

"So, what car did you get?" Mesut asked as soon as Karim had dropped me off at the house.

"Umm, a black one."

"Awww, our cars match!"

"Wow! That's the first thing that you think of?"

"It's the only thing that matters!"

---------------------------------------

People I need help. I need some type of motivation to keep writing this!!!!!!

I know I few of you have asked that I continue the story at Arsenal, and I probably will eventually, but at the minute I know what I want to do, and that's at Real Madrid, I just need motivation to write it!!!!!!

Thanks! xxxx