明星导游

明星导游;

the boy grasped his hands tightly onto the handles of the train. for the past half an hour into the ride, he couldn't help but to notice already more than hundreds of eyes staring down at him as the people boarded and alighted from the train. occasionally, squeals could also be heard escaping from the school girls and lightly bowing at them, the boy tried to accommodate to his fans.

adjusting his black mask almost up to the bridge of his nose, the boy reclined on the door for support. he had no idea how long has it been since bighit had given him a break to visit his family back in busan but right now, he was glad to be on his way back. staring out of the window, he took in the view of busan in pleasure when suddenly, he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder.

"excuse me", a tiny voice startled him and inching back from her reflexively, the boy saw a girl smiling sweetly at him. waving his hand, he gestured as though he was saying a 'no', rejecting her of any fan service but the girl however, took him by surprise.

"do you know how i can get to this place?", she asked earnestly instead and blinked her eyes innocently for several times.

amused, he raised his eyebrows at her. how could she probably not recognize him or does she not know him? this is interesting, he thought to himself with his fingers placed on his chin as he scanned her up and down.

"erm... sorry sir? do you know this place? if not, i can ask-"

"yes i do. in fact, i'm heading there too. would you like me to show you around?"

a story in which a male idol who was returning back to his hometown gets asked about directions, but seeing that the girl meant no harm and was rather innocent, he decided to show her around busan