O+

O+;

"i'm... i'm an O+...", the girl let out a gasp as soon as she took a glance at the report.

with her hands trembling, her eyes slowly wavered over to the two figures who were standing before her. both of them held a look of sympathy and regret but still, wanting to explain themselves to her, the male soon took a step forward whilst the girl retreated.

"we can explain this-"

"no you can't!"

the girl snapped back at the male before he could even finish his sentence.

"i'm a fucking O+ and this means something", she grabbed her hair in frustration,

"i'm not your child,"

with that being said, the girl slumped back onto the chair behind her sadly. tears were rolling down her cheeks and silence then filled the entire corridor. just when everyone else thought that the situation was getting out of hand, the door next to them just so happen to burst open.

revealing a boy who was too, tearing up badly, he took the girl by surprise when he dashed over to her side in no time. the girl was startled when he then held onto her hands. giving her a pleading look, the boy eventually sought for her help.

"i finally found you! you are a universal donor!", the boy wheezed as he tightened his cold and clammy hands around hers,

"miss, could you please help our dear friend here? he needs your blood, badly,"

a story in which a boy asks a stranger  to donate her blood to his best friend after coincidentally finding out that she is an O+, a universal donor