#62

#62;

"hi! free photocard for you! do continue to support jimin!"

miyoung was taking the same route to the bus stop but today, someone stopped her along the way. smiling at her, the girl handed her with a photocard and after saying a few things, she gave her a light bow before she left. holding on to the card in her hand, miyoung shook her head at the image of the boy who looked around the same age as her.

poor thing. i wonder why he's missing and where is he now, miyoung thought inside her head.

then, walking towards the bus stop, she sat down onto the seat and waited. a few minutes soon passed but there was not a single bus in sight. letting out a sigh, she started studying the advertisements on the signboard available there, until a familiar figure who soon plopped himself next to her caught her attention.

strange. i thought i have seen him before...

the boy was wearing a plain white t-shirt, paired with a ripped jeans and when he felt as though someone was watching him, he turned around, only to meet miyoung's eyes. she looked so flustered once she saw him and grinning at her, he immediately assumed that she must be one of his fans.

"yes, i am the almighty park jimin", he told her but miyoung's eyes however, widened right when she recognized that it was him. her mouth remained gaped open and flinging the photocard in her hand frantically, her very first instinct at that moment was to pull him in and give him a warm and affectionate hug.

"thank goodness you're safe and sound", she heaved a sigh of relief when she eventually drew away, looking at him while ruffling his hair.

a story in which a deaf girl mistook an idol a for a person who is reported missing

---

suck at naming stories so i've officially given up on it