mp3

mp3;

ding!

he had heard the doorbell sounded and running down stairs, the boy headed towards the door in no time. drawing it back, he was all ready to greet his guest but surprisingly, there was no one there. this made him scratch his nape in confusion but it just then, he caught a glimpse of something shimmering on the ground.

arching his back, the boy leaned forward to retrieve the item -- it was a mp3 player, something that is not common among youngsters nowadays. however, being a music lover, the boy plugged the earpiece that was attached with it into his ears without any hesitation, and clicked on the 'play' button.

it was seconds later that a girl's voice sounded in his ears, along with a soft background music which was playing at the back.

"min yoongi, can you hear me?", the voice asked and stunned by the fact that she knew his name, yoongi gulped.

"yes",

he answered dubiously and as the recording continued playing, he could hear the girl clear her throat before she said again,

"alright. from today onwards, i want you to listen to each of my story daily, one by one,"

 from today onwards, i want you to listen to each of my story daily, one by one,"

a story in which a girl stores all of her messages for a boy in a mp3 player.