#64

#64;

"kim seulbi! boss wants you in his office now!"

she knew that she was in for it.

with heavy steps, the team leader of the entertainment team, kim seulbi trudged wearily towards his room as soon as she got shaken up by his assistant in the middle of her beauty sleep at her table.

it has been a month since she had last followed up with a case and she had long figured out that it was about time that she got called up by him. standing outside his room, her heart pumped hard with anxiety as her sweaty hands went to reach for the doorknob. with a slow and steady turn, she popped her head into the room cautiously, only to be startled when she was suddenly greeted by a stack of papers which were harshly thrown into her face.

"this is atrocious! you and your entertainment team!", the director yelled as soon as her poor figure appeared.

"have you guys been mopping around?! how do you expect our gossip magazine to survive like this?!"

now each time the director spoke, his index finger would go to push harshly into seulbi's forehead. needless to say, seulbi was very much in pain. but, for the sake of her team and family, she didn't dare to retaliate. instead, she immediately admitted to her mistake and she began apologizing profusely right after.

"sorry-"

"i'm sick of hearing your apologies. now just read this, sign and then get out of my sight!", he bellowed while taking off his glasses to massage his temples and to calm himself down.

picking up the sheets of paper one by one from the ground, seulbi did what she was told and she scanned through the papers. however, as she went more and more in depth into the contents, her eyes started widening. she almost let out a gasp at the end of her read and lifting her head up quickly, she stared at her boss in awe.

"what do you m-mean by t-this?"

the director raised an eyebrow amusing at her.

"i believe that you can read,"
"but-"

"no buts. you and your team have caused enough trouble for us and hence you, as the team leader, is the number one person at fault", he jabbed his finger accusingly at her,

"the management and i have discussed. this shall be the best solution as of now", he then emphasized,

"i don't care what you say, you have to get into the entertainment industry and cause a stir. this is an order,"

a story in which a reporter transforms into an undercover and enters bighit entertainment to cause a stir and to create a fake scandal with an idol in order to save her company's ass