move

move;

it was a cold dark night and as usual, taehyung was sitting at the same bench which he never fails to visit daily. with both of his knees up onto the seat, he held himself close to his body as he gazed up into the sky.

it has been four months since she was reported missing and being the last person who was in touch with her right at this bench, taehyung felt guilty. he had remembered sitting here, speaking to her just on that night, but who knew that the next moment, she perished.

taehyung held his face in his hands at the sudden flashback. tears were threatening to fall but just then, he felt a slight additional weight to the bench. looking up, he was surprised to find a young lady settling down next to him. she was fumbling through the items in her plastic bag and finally, bringing out a canned soda, she offered it to taehyung.

"w-what are you d-doing?", taehyung asked and then mumbling out his words, he continued with a cold tone,

"this is not your seat, so scram,"

he had expected for the girl to leave him alone right away, however, staying oblivious to his words, she only shot him back with a gentle smile. then, putting her belongings aside, the girl could be seen speaking to what seems like to be empty air shortly after.

"alright. arherm," she cleared her throat as she began,

"sorry, but whoever that's supposedly to be taking this seat, do you mind moving over to let me replace you?", she questioned as she shot her head up and sneaked a glance at taehyung,

"because, someone really needs to move on,"

a story in which a girl finds a boy appearing at the same bench, at the same time at the park everyday, and wanting to help him in moving on, she finally decided to approach and talk to him