find me

find me;

for 100 days, he had already left her for. no messages, no calls; he hadn't say a word even before or after his departure.

tossing her bag onto the chair, the girl plonked herself onto the bed instantly upon reaching her room upstairs. staring blankly at the ceiling, she laughed bitterly at herself.

"why do i care when you don't even bother?", she muttered and propping up on her elbows, it has already became a subconscious act for her to tilt her body and head around, to face that same window which sits directly opposite hers daily.

usually, it would have been shut tight like always but today, something was however, amiss. blinking her eyes several times, she couldn't believe what she had just saw.

jolting up from her bed, the girl hopped over to her window quickly and there, she found the familiar looking RC car sitting firmly on the wooden plank, connecting both of their windows together.

"he's back?!", this rendered her to let out a soft gasp and immediately scrambling over to fumble through her drawers, the girl was soon seen returning to the window with a remote control in her hands.

skillfully, she manipulated it and within a few seconds, the RC car could be seen traveling towards her direction.  as it eventually reached her side, she picked up the letter which was stuck in it without any hesitation. opening it up, it finally revealed a hand drawn map but what caught her attention most, was that familiar penmanship of his.

"you have 12 hours to visit the places we've been to together and at each place, there will be mysteries you'll have to solve in order to lead you to where i am. and as for me, i will be at the final venue, waiting to say something very important to you, so please, come and find me,"

 and as for me, i will be at the final venue, waiting to say something very important to you, so please, come and find me,"

a story in which a boy who had just returned finally decides to confess to a girl in the most cheesiest way ever.