vj

vj;

crawling to the bark of a tree, she leaned her back against it wearily. setting her camera down on the ground, she wiped off the sweat that has formed quite a fair bit over her forehead.

"stupid jungcock", she cursed.

for the past two hours, she had been allocated to stay as jeon jungkook's vj, but things weren't how she had expected it to be. in truth, she dreaded every single second she had to be with him. being very competitive in the first place, it was no doubt that jungkook would always put the blame on her if he loses a game.

"pd-nim, can i swop vj? honestly speaking, i don't think she make the cut",

he had provided feedback to her boss so adamantly -- without considering the fact that she was still there, filming him, and that was what eventually angered her.

"argh", she grunted and pushed her hair back. she swore that she was going to talk to the pd about jungkook right after but just as she was about to get up, a bottle of mineral water stuck out in front of her.

"have a drink. i understand how tired you are after seeing you chase our maknae all around,"

she looked up to find a boy staring down at her and with that being said, he then conveniently took his seat down right next to her.

"don't worry, i will request for you to be my vj for the next time round", he smiled.

a story in which a girl meets a kind boy who tries to turn her into his own personal vj