| CHAPTER 3 |

FIRST NIGHT - FIRST MORNING

The food arrived, and Owen went out to pay for it. He walked over to Claire in the living room, sitting on the couch. "Here you go" He said and Claire looked up at him. He sat down next to her and put an arm around her shoulder. "Are you okay ?" He asked. Claire sighed and gave him a quiet 'yes'. He didn't quite believe her, because that's not how you look when you are okay. He didn't ask again tho, maybe she needed time, maybe she just didn't wanna talk about. Even tho Owen knew he would make her talk about it at some point, but not right now. He kissed her hair and opened the pizza box. Claire stood up and started walking away. "Hey where are u going ?" Owen asked. She looked back and gave him a reassuring 'don't worry I'm not leaving you' smile. "I'm just getting something to drink" She walked over to the sink and took down a glass from the cabinet. "Do you want something too ?" She asked. "Yea okay" He said, and admired the tired down to earth Claire, standing right there getting them some water. There was something lovable about that moment, he couldn't quite tell what, but he wanted it to last longer. Claire walked over to the couch again and placed the water on the coffee table. "Here" She said, and placed herself on the couch. Owen put his arm around Claire again and she snuggled in to him, a lot. Owen was chewing off, from the last piece of pizza, when he looked down at Claire. She was almost sleeping, so he went up from the couch and made sure not to move her too much. Then he picked her up, bridal style and carried her to bed. When he placed her she woke up slightly and said "I'm sorry, I know you probably hoped for something more to happen" He grinned at her and said "I didn't hope for anything" and then kissed her on the mouth. He went over to the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers. He didn't touch her, because he wanted to give her some space. He positioned himself and sighed, very tired. After five seconds, Claire asked "What are you doing ?" Owen thought she was asleep, so he got a little scared. "Oh....Sorry, should I go on the couch" He asked really nervous, he didn't mean to make her uncomfortable or anything. "No, come here" She said, and waved an arm at him to come closer. He climbed up behind her, and put his arm around her tiny body. She took his hand the first second, and pulled in it to make him come closer. She sighed happily and said. "Better" Owen smiled for himself and kissed her neck, right before they both fell asleep. 

Owen woke up first, it took him around half a minute to figure out where he was. He smiled to himself when he noticed Claire, sleeping so peacefully right next to him. Claire Dearing, it was a like a dream come true. He could watch her sleep forever, sadly after a couple of minutes, she woke up too. She blinked a couple of times, and yawned before she noticed Owen's arm around her stomach. Owen pulled her closer to him, and said "Good morning, sleeping beauty" Claire giggled and turned around in his arms. "sleeping beauty huh" She said. "I'm not lying" He said, and kissed her. "How long were you awake before me ?" Only a couple of minutes I think, maybe three" He answered. "Well, good morning to you too" She said with a smile. Claire sat up in the bed, and Owen lifted himself up on his elbow. He looked up at her and couldn't help but wonder, how she could look so flawless even in the morning. "What ?" She asked, when she looked down at him and found him staring at her. Owen fell out of his gaze. He had no words, so she asked. "Do I really look that bad ?" He laughed at her, and sat up himself. "Just the opposite" He said. She looked at him, and thought that he didn't mean that. It was just something he said to make her feel better. She looked like a mess in the morning and she knew that, because she was the one looking at that mess everyday. "Okay, I'm really hungry. I'm gonna put some clothes on and go buy something for us, care to join me ?" She asked. "Maybe we could find you some clothes later" She added, smiling at him. "Yea - I'll go with you, anywhere" He said and kissed her again. Every single kiss they'd had since the island had bin a dream. Even tho there wasn't many, he knew that he never wanted to kiss another woman. Ever. "Well, please don't go with me now. I have to pee" She said and stood up. He laughed and stood up himself. "Okay I won't" He said. "I'll go make some coffee then" He added, and walked by her. She grabbed his arm and pulled him back to her, then swung her arms around his stomach. He hugged her back, of course. She was so tiny in his arms, and he could stay like this forever. After a moment, she let go, and looked up at him. "Thank you" She said, and walked out of the room and into the bathroom. He stood there for a second, before he went after her and said. "Always" He didn't know if she meant thank you for him hugging her back, maybe it was for the support he'd given. He didn't know, but he must have done something for that thank you. No matter what it was, he would do it again, and again, and again.

He went out to make the coffee. Claire found him standing by the counter, she walked over and placed a hand on his back as she placed herself next to him. He turned his head and looked down at her. They smiled at each other, and Owen turned his hole body to face her properly, then he put his arms around her waist and bowed down a little, so he was closer to her face. He started kissing her. She put her arms around his neck. She could feel his tongue, pressing against her lips so she opened her mouth and let him explore it. His grip around her waist tightened, and she pulled him closer. Then the coffee was done, and they stopped. Owen gave her one last kiss, before they parted. Then they gave each other a smile and let go.

I KEPT MY PROMISE! 

I told you I would write this weekend, cuz I'm at my dads and two small kitty's does not wanna play with you 24/7 ;) 

I hope u liked this one.

I guess there's not really any more to say.

Bye !