| CHAPTER 6 |

GOOD MORNING

Owen woke up with a sleeping Claire next to him. She had her head on his chest and her arm relaxing on the middle of his stomach. He yawned and stroke his fingers over her arm. She made a little sound and Owen thought that it was so adorable. Sleeping Claire had to be one of his favorite things to look at. So peaceful, so beautiful. He wanted this moment to last forever, but then Claire woke up. She blinked with her eyes a couple of times before realizing where she was. Then she coughed slightly and looked up at Owen. "Heey" She said and gave him a little smile. "Morning" He said and stroked some of her hair away from her face. "You sleep okay ?" He asked and she responded with a 'mhm' sound. Owen squeezed her a little and kissed the top of her head. Claire sighed and enjoyed this moment, which she was sure would end soon. "Do we have any plans for today ?" She asked. "Not that I remember" He answered and she sighed again. "Can we stay here then ?" She asked and stroke his chest with her hand. Owen laughed slightly and stroked some hair away from her face again. "Yea" He says.

They laid like that for 2 more minutes, just enjoying the silence and each others company. "I'm hungry" Claire confessed and sat up holding the blanket over her breasts. Owen hummed for a second and said. "Me too" Then he sat up and looked for his boxers, of course they landed at the other end of the room, when he threw them away last night. He stood up without thinking and walked naked over to them. Claire admired that butt for those few seconds it was visible. Owen didn't bother to put more than his boxers on. He walked over to Claire and gave her a kiss. "Get some clothes on and I'll start on the breakfast" He said and walked out. Claire stood up and found her panties and put them on. She spotted Owen's big shirt on the floor and decided she was too lazy to find some of her own clothes. Then she walked out into the kitchen.

Owen had started making pancakes, and turned around when he heard Claire. He smirked at her while she walked so elegant over the floor, wearing his shirt, that was way too big for her. "You look better in my shirt than I do" He said and pulled her close to his body. "Oh yea ?" She asked. "Yea" He said and grabbed her butt while giving her a long kiss. Claire made a little noise of surprise, but then she relaxed and kissed him back.

After that, Claire started helping with the pancakes. "Can you flip it in the air ?" Claire asked Owen. "Long time since I've done it" He said, and looked at her. She looked at him with puppy eyes and he couldn't resist that. He decided to give it a try. He flipped it perfectly and said. "Still got it" Claire walked over to him and put her arms around his stomach, and kissed his shoulder.

They ate them one by one, because when Claire first tasted one of Owen's pancaked, she couldn't wait. "Seriously these are amazing" She said and took one more bite. "My mom taught me" He said and flipped one more.

Claire walked over and turned on the TV. To their surprise, Jurassic World was not on the news. "Huh, I guess they are over it by now" Owen said. "Thank god" Claire said and threw herself on the couch. "I know It's bin a couple of days now, but something that big, normally stays on for more than two days" She said and looked over at Owen eating the last pancake. "Yea I don't know what happened, but the good thing is that you are not plastered all over the news anymore" He said and walked over to her. "Did you notice if anyone recognized you, when we were out ?" Owen asked and grabbed Claire's legs, to sit down. "No, I don't think so" She said, and looked at him for quite some time.

He was watching the news while she was basically staring at him, but not in the creepy way. After a minute or so, where he thought she had bin looking at the TV, he noticed her laying there to his right. "What ?" He asked with a laugh, and she almost jumped up by the shock. "I just stared at you didn't I ?" She asked like that had happened before. "Yea, yea you did" He said and laughed. "Sorry" She said and sat up.

"So, what now ?" She asked. He answered with a kiss. Tongue and all and she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. He deepened the kiss, and Claire pushed him down gently, and placed herself on top of him. They calmed down slightly and Claire sat up, and looked him in the eyes, with a smile. He smiled back and she went down for another kiss. Then she flattened herself out on top of him. Listening to his heartbeat again. Claire felt so relaxed, she didn't wanna move, ever, and Owen didn't want her to. She didn't weigh a thing and was so tiny on top of his body. He kissed her hair and stroke her back.

"Do you think this would ever have happened if it wasn't for the....You know....?" Claire whispered. Owen had to think about that for a moment, because on one side, it might have. It wasn't like they stopped having feelings for each other, at least he'd had feelings for Claire as long as he could remember, and was almost a 100 percent certain that Claire wasn't able to throw her feelings for him away either. Guessing from all the looks he had gotten from her on the island. "It's hard to tell, depends on if you had ever given me a second chance" He answered, and she sighed. "I think I would"

THAT TOOK LONG SRYYY

I didn't have time to write it at my dads Thursday, which I do 90% of the time, so I tried to squeeze it in tonight and I did!!!!

Yay

I know that, maybe this chapter sucks *ss but I didn't know what to write and how to continue and well I needed to get a chapter out soon so....This is what you get.

Mostly I try to put as much fluff in as possible cuz it always makes me wanna read something more but I don't know about you guys.

But well who doesn't love fluff!

Fluff is love fluff is life!