| CHAPTER 8 |

SURPRISE TWO WEEKS LATER

Claire woke up, and noticed at the first second that Owen wasn't next to her. She looked around the room, but nothing. "Owen ?" She called, and sat up. "In the kitchen" He said. She stood up, wearing one of Owen's shirts as always. She walked into the kitchen, and the smell of his amazing pancakes. "What a surprise to wake up to" She said and giggled. "Everything for my for beautiful girlfriend" He said and went down for a kiss, which she gladly gave him, with a smile on her lips. "This is not the only surprise today actually" He said and she looked up at him in surprise. "What do you mean ?" She asked. He just smirked at her and said. "What I mean is, that after breakfast, we are gonna go somewhere and I'm gonna tell you about it, in the car" Claire walked over to the coffee maker and poured herself a cup. "Okay well, can you at least tell me something ?" She asked, and he laughed. "I'm not telling you anything, but you won't get disappointed. I promise" He said and flipped a pancake.

After they ate, Owen instructed Claire to get ready, while he cleaned up. When Owen was done, he went into the bedroom and saw Claire standing with her back to him. He walked up behind her and gave her a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and let herself fall into his embrace. Then she walked over to put her necklace on, the one she got from Owen. She turned around and Owen couldn't help but smile. "Perfection" He said and she laughed and went into the bathroom to finish, while he changed his clothes. 

"You ready to go ?" Owen asked from the living room, just as Claire came out from the bathroom. "Yes" She said and walked over to him. "You didn't straighten your hair, or put any make up on" He said.  She looked up at him with a smile and grabbed her purse. "Didn't feel like it, and I didn't think we were going somewhere fancy" She said. "We are not....and I really like it" He said and they walked out to the car. They both got in and only two seconds after, Claire asked about where they were going. "Not telling you" He said. "But you said you would tell me about it, in the car" She said and looked at him. "Yea but not what it was, or where we are going" He said and changed gear. "Then just tell me something" Claire insisted. "Okay...." Owen said. He had to think for a minute, before continuing. "We are going to pick someone up" He said and looked over at her for a second, to see her reaction. "Someone ?" She asked. "Yes, someone" Owen said, and looked at her again. "At the airport ?" She asked, to which he answered. "Yes". Claire thought for a second before asking. "Who is it ?" She asked eager. "You remember a couple of weeks ago, when you were talking to Karen and Gray on Skype ?" He asked. "Yea" She said and looked at him. "Well, after that, I contacted Karen and we made a plan for them to come visit us, because I could really feel on you that you really miss them, after that call" He said, and looked at her again, for her reaction. Her face was stone for a second, but when he looked back at her, she was smiling like crazy. "You mean that ?" She asked, almost laughing. "Of course I do" He said. "Oh but Scott isn't coming, he had some work thing, so he had to stay, and he also thought that it was good it was only Karen and the boys so you could spend some time with your sister" Owen said. "Thank you" Claire said. She had really missed the boys, even tho she survived seven years without seeing them. After the incident, they had all gotten a special bond. This was the best surprise ever. She really missed her sister too, she only saw her once when she worked at the park. It would have bin okay, if it wasn't because Claire and Karen was really close when they were growing up. 

They both arrived at the airport and parked the car. They went to the gate where Karen and the boys were supposed to come from. "How long now ?" Claire asked as she was holding on to his arm for balance. "Ten minutes at most" Owen said. "Are you okay ?" He asked her. "Yea just....getting tired of standing up" She answered and sighed. "Come" Owen said and walked her over to a bench and instructed her to sit down. "We can't sit down when they come out" She said. "Well, there's still some minutes till they come, and the chance that they will be the first ones are not so big. And even if they are the first ones, then I think they will understand" Owen said and kissed her on the head. He put his arm around her shoulder and pressed her body close into his. She relaxed completely. Five minutes or so after, the first passangers came out of the gate and Claire and Owen both stood up and walked over. Karen and the boys weren't first but they came, not long after the first ones. Of course the first one they saw was Gray running towards them, and jumped right into Claire and gave her a big hug, so she had to let go of Owen's hand. "Heeey" She said and hugged him back. The second they pulled apart, Karen and Zach appeared. "Hey sis" Karen said and sat down her bag to give her sister a real hug. They held each other for at least seven seconds, before Zach could get a hug from his aunt. "Hey Owen" Karen said and gave him a hug. "So, are you treating my sister okay ?" She asked and smiled at him. "I hope so" He answered and looked at Claire, with a smile. "He is Karen" Claire said and stroke Owen's arm with her hand. "I know he is" Karen said and gave Owen a reassuring smile. 

"I missed you so much aunt Claire" Gray said and gave Claire a second hug. "I really missed you too Gray. I missed all of you" Claire said. "Wait, where are you guys gonna be staying ?" Claire asked, when she realized she didn't know anything about their stay. "Oh don't worry, we won't take any of your space. Owen said that there's a decent hotel on the other side of the road, from your apartment" Karen said. "Oh yea that's right" Claire said and reached out for Owen's hand, when they started walking out to the car. 

This is gonna be a good time, Claire thought to herself on the way home. Something to take her mind of the hole Masrani Global thing.  

WATCHA GOTTA DO ? c; 

:P Okay so great news, I actually wrote this on my new laptop, because....well I got it and it is so much easier to write in bed cuz I'm so much more relaxed, also when I can't sleep I might as well use my time on something better than watching Frozen over and over again cuz I'm retarded and so on ! plz dont judge :PPP 

OH AND WITH THIS ABOVE I OFC MEANT THAT THERES A POSSIBILITY THAT THERE WILL COME MORE CHAPTERS - YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY !! 

Another great news - maybe. I wasn't at dads today cuz I was sick so I'll go tomorrow and cuz its boring over there I might write one more chapter NEXT CHAPTER !! 

I really hope you liked this chapter cuz, well yea I thought it would be a bit different from everything and at the same time kinda cute :3 And I wanna try to keep Karen and the boys in the story as much as possible. 

BAI FOR NOW :P