Chapter 4- Drinking Has Consequences

McKenna's POV:

Finally the school week was over and it was Friday night. CeCe found out about a local college party and told me we had to go check it out. I decided that after working hard all week I deserved a night out. Especially somewhere far away from the Styles. The rest of the week I had tried to steer clear of Edward and Harry, but it was hard to do the same with Marcel. I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I kept sitting by him in class like normal. But tonight was my turn to just let loose and have some fun. CeCe and I did the typical, "I'm spending the night at CeCe's" and she would tell her parent's "I'm staying at McKenna's". It worked every time.

I spent all evening after dinner getting ready for the party. I wore a fitted black dress that went just above my mid thigh. It had a lacy see-through collar and sleeves (see multimedia picture). The doorbell rang and I knew it was CeCe. Her older brother was in college and agreed to take us to the party since it was on the way to his own.

I ran downstairs and answered the door before my mum could see what I was wearing. "Bye mum" I yelled.

It didn't really matter what me and my brother were doing tonight because my parents were going away for the weekend and were taking Mel.

"Damn Mac you look hot!" CeCe said checking me out. I looked at her dress and she went with a bright red spaghetti strap dress.

"I love your dress!" I exclaimed. "Hey Brian" I said as we got in the car.

"Damn you two going to a college party or a strip club?"

We got inside and there were so many people. Mostly college age kids, but there were a few Year 11's and 12's from our school here too. CeCe grabbed two cups and handed me one. "Drink up bitch you're getting laid tonight!" she yelled over the music.

"Not gonna happen CeCe!" I yelled back taking the cup anyways. I swigged it down and filled it up again.

"I'm gonna go find Harry!" CeCe said.

"What! Harry's here?" I asked her.

"Umm yeah I think so. I over heard that the football team was coming here."

"You mean my brother could be here too?" I asked her taking another sip. If I was going to make it through the night I needed to get as drunk as I could.

Edward's POV:

CeCe had accidentally told me that her and McKenna were coming here tonight so I decided to see if that was true. I walked into the house filled with college age students, all who were completely wasted. I grabbed a cup and made my way through the crowd until I spotted McKenna.

"Hey there" I said walking up to her.

"Oh hey. I know you" She said slurring her words and pointing at me. I could tell she was wasted, her breath reeked of alcohol.

"Too drunk to push me away?" I smirked.

"Oh yeah. I mean now's your chance to take advantage of me. To sleep with me and then throw me away, just like you do with every other girl." she said. "Cause I won't remember it in the morning"

That was hurtful. I didn't do that with every girl, just most girls cause they weren't worth the effort. But there was no way I was going to take advantage of her and have her hate me, no matter how badly I wanted it. I knew what the right thing was to do. I set down my cup and decided I would keep an eye on her.

After she had another few cups I pulled her away from the crowd she was dancing in and took her outside. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm taking you home" I told her.