Chapter 13

Edward's POV:

I knew I shouldn't have blowing up at McKenna like that but Henderson just got to me. I needed to blow off some steam so I made my way down to the boxing gym. I found the place when we first moved here. I always felt the best when I was at boxing gym. It was like a second home to me. It was a something I could take with me when we left Holmes Chapel. I started boxing when I was just 11. At first it was just a way of keeping my hyper self busy, but then it became a part of my life. I was obsessed with it for a while probably because it was something me and my dad had in common. It gave me an incredible feeling of being in power. But sometimes what I did in the ring would project into my life and I couldn't quite stop myself in time, before I threw a punch. I definitely needed to work on that because I could sense the fear McKenna had when I was about to beat up Henderson for a second time. I decided I would apologize to her later but I need to go work out first.

I got to the gym and changed my clothes. I put on my gloves and started punching at the bag hanging from the ceiling. I was about twenty minutes into my workout when I heard a sweet familiar voice.

"Edward can we talk?"

I turned around to see McKenna standing there. Her eyes were unusually red and I could see the fear she had. "Sure" I said wiping my face on a towel.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"For what? I'm the one who should be sorry. You were right. I shouldn't try to beat people up to solve my problems," I told her.

"Well I was talking to Mark and he said that sometimes that's just the way guys express themselves," she said trailing off.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I don't want you to ever feel scared around me. And I'm really working on trying not to project what I do here into my daily life"

She looked into my greens eyes and I stared back into her beautiful brown ones. "okay... can we just forget about our first fight?" she asked.

"Sure" I agreed. "So how did you find me anyways?" I asked her.

"Umm... I called Harry. But I can't believe you didn't tell me you boxed."

"It's something that I don't really share with people."

"I guess I should have known with how easily you pummeled Henderson the other day" she laughed.

"Yeah I did get him pretty good" I said laughing. "And I promise not to get mad at you again when you try to stop me from getting into a fight."

"Okay good because I don't like fighting with you" she said. "I would kiss you right now, but you're all sweaty"

"Well what if I want that kiss anyways?" I asked.

"Then you'll have to catch me" she said getting up and running away. I ran after her and grabbed her by the waist and swung her around. "Put me down!" she yelled.

"Only if you kiss me" I teased.

"Fine, since you already got me all sweaty" she said. I put her down and she started running again.

"Oh you're gonna get it this time" I said chasing her again. She looked back behind her, at me and suddenly tripped and fell to the ground. I ran over to her and huddled above her. "You know I like this position" I said smirking.

"Oh yeah? Well I think I owe you a kiss" she said moving her head up towards mine. My arms rested on the sides of hers holding myself up. Our lips met and she ran her hands threw my curls.

"Styles" my trainer said interrupting us. I turned my head and looked at him. "Ready for the rink?"

"Yeah just a minute" I said turning back to McKenna.

"Let's continue where we left of this weekend, in your bed" McKenna whispered in my ear. She was incredibly sexy and turning me on. I definitely liked this kinky side of her.

"I think I might like that" I said kissing her one last time before standing up and helping her up. "I'll be done in about half an hour if you want to stay and then grab a bite to eat after?" I asked her.

"I'd love that" she said kissing me again. I watched her walk over to a chair and sit down. My eyes lingered on her until I heard my trainer clear his throat. Something about McKenna made me want to be more than just 'another boy'.

McKenna's POV:

I sat down in a chair and watched as Edward was boxing. His took off his shirt while he was in the arena and I could see his defined abs. His arm muscles were also very strong. He just looked so peaceful, I know that's a contradiction, but it just looked like that's where he found his happiness. When he was finished he went back into the locker room and I waited for him to change.

"Ready to go?" Edward said coming back out. His curls were wet and he flipped his hair before taking out his beanie and putting it on. He changed back into the clothes he was wearing at school today.

"Yeah" I said as he took my hand. We walked out of the gym and down the street to a café. We both were starving so we ate quite a bit.

"So what made you get into boxing?" I asked him.

"Well, it was sort of a thing that me an my dad have common. It was really hard after my parents divorce when we were just 7. It took me a while to get into boxing but after that I was hooked. It was special for me and my dad because Harry was more interested in football, and Marcel, well he didn't really like sports."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear about your parent divorce. That must have been really hard"

"Yeah it was at first, but my mum found another great guy. And my dad's doing just fine" he said.

We talked for a while longer and then Edward walked me home. "Good night babe" he said giving me a long kiss.

"Night Edward. I'll see you tomorrow" I said letting go of him and opening the door and walking inside.

______________________________________________

Sorry this sort of sounds like 'Dark' but I did not steal it. Hope you like this chapter.