6.) Play Boy

(Your POV~)

The next day was kind of rough. Ji Na and her friends have been annoying the shit out of me just because Kai broke up with her. Ji Na and her friends have been trying to prank me by these stupid attempts. And I mean, stupid.

Her first attempt:

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone yell as they threw an egg towards me. And I mean an actual egg.

Luckily, it missed and hit the person besides me. "Shit!" I heard the person yell as I looked towards them and saw it was one of Ji Na's friends. She quickly ran away as I looked to the person besides me and helped her get cleaned up.

Her second attempt:

I was walking in the school halls as someone bumped into me and said, "Watch where you're going nerd." I looked at the person and saw it was the nicest person of the school. Kwon Yeol Ha.

"Yeol Ha?" I asked confused why the nicest boy in school would become so mean all of a sudden. Yeol Ha stared at me for a couple minutes and burst into tears (in a funny way 😂)

"Yeol Ha?! What's wrong?" I asked as he looked over his shoulder and said, "I can't do it! I can't be mean to (Y/N)!" I looked over to where he was staring and saw one of Ji Na's friends hiding behind a wall. Once we both made eye contact, she quickly ran away. I sighed.

What else are they planning to do?

Her third and final attempt:

I was washing my hands in the bathroom when I heard the door lock. I sighed and walked towards the door and tried to open it. "Idiots," I said to myself as I walked towards the bathrooms window and opened it while climbing out.

I sighed at the thought and walked to dance class. Today would be the first day that Kai and I will practice Trouble Maker for our school contest. The contest was that who ever has the best dance routine, voice/song, or anything relating to music in general, wins a scholarship to America and perform there.

I entered the dance room and scanned around the room for my partner. I finally saw him talking with some girls with his back leaning against the wall and two girls on each side of him. Kai had his cocky smirk as usual which made the girls fan girl over him.

He winked to them which made them both squeal as the two of them walked away. While he was somewhat flirting with the two girls, I was on the floor stretching in front of the mirror not paying attention to Kai anymore.

"Mind if I join you?" Someone said as I looked up at them. I saw Yeol Ha starting to sit down besides me as I looked at him and nod while smiling. Yeol Ha smiled back and stretched his arms and legs as I did the same.

"Sorry," I heard Yeol Ha say. I looked at him confused and asked, "What are you sorry for?" He stopped stretching as I did the same. "For being mean to you," he said with his head down. I chuckled.

"No need to apologize! I know it was just Ji Na and her friends that made you do that," I said with a sweet smile as Yeol Ha looked back up at me and smiled. "Thanks (Y/N)," Yeol Ha said as I smiled back at him. We both have a mini conversation as class then started.

"Get with your partners kids! We have a lot of work to do!" The choreographer said as I sighed. I'm not looking forward to this... I thought in my head as I felt a presence besides me.

"Ready to practice?" I heard Kai say besides me as I looked at him and nodded. We then started to practice as I felt really awkward having so much skin ship with him.

I mentally face palmed myself as I couldn't concentrate on the dance moves. Kai noticed that I was distracted and started to lecture me. "Stay focused!" Kai said as I sighed and danced again.

Out of all times, why does he have to be serious now?

(Time skip~)

After school, I headed toward the dance studio. I entered the room and saw no sign of Kai.

I sighed, "He's probably flirting with some girls again."

I then turned on the music to Trouble Maker and started to practice by myself. "That playboy.." I said to myself as I sighed. It was already 8 pm and Kai still didn't show up. "That playboy will get it tomorrow..." I said to myself and walked out of the school.