17.) Confusion

(Your POV.)

I blinked and looked up at the boys. "W-what.." I stuttered, confused.

"(Y/N)!" Baekhyun ran towards me while Kai disappeared out of the room.

I blinked, my eyesight still not adjusted to the light that I have not seen in many weeks. I rubbed my eyes as I heard footsteps run in.

Doctor Kim ran in with Kai following close behind. "(Y/N)!" Doctor Kim said, surprised to see me awake.

She ran to my side, pushing Baekhyun away slightly. I heard Baekhyun growl under his breath as Doctor Kim sat down on the side of my bed.

"Ms. (Y/N), how did this happen?" She asks softly.

I shook my head, not knowing myself. "I-I don't know. I was shouting in my head and suddenly woke up.."

She noticed how stiff I was, but only continued to smile. She gripped my hand softly.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asks.

I nod. "Yes, but my eye sight is still a bit blurry."

She nods. "Don't worry, your eye sight should be clear soon. I'll have you stay here for a couple days in order to improve your condition, okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

She smiles while caressing the back of my hand. "I'll be back to check on you later." She says before standing and walking out of the room.

As she walked out, I looked over at the two boys as they stared back at me.

Baekhyun shyly turned his head away while Kai kept his eyes on me, never loosing eye contact.

"(Y-Y/N)," Baekhyun calls out.

I looked down at my hands. "I heard your conversation."

Baekhyun's eyes widened in surprise, but Kai's eyes only softened.

"How much did you hear?" Baekhyun asks.

"All of it," I replied, much boldly.

Baekhyun winced at my words while Kai stared at me, not saying a word.

"I'm surprised, Baekhyun," I sighed.

"W-why..?" He replied.

"Because I'd never expect you to like me; more over be a total asshole." I sighed again.

"B-but (Y/N), you don't understand! I genuinely love you!" He exclaimed as I raised an eyebrow.

"You have to believe me! You really think someone like Kai actually has genuine feelings for you? He hurt you countless times!" Baekhyun exclaimed again.

I only stared at him and soon glanced at Kai, seeing the hurt in his brown orbs. He must've felt bad for hurting me so many times to make him stare at me that way.

I looked over at Baekhyun.

"He continuously hurt you while I was there to support you. I was the one who loved you when you didn't feel loved. I love you!" Baekhyun said as I glanced to the side, becoming annoyed.

"(Y/N), you have to believe me-"

"Get out."

"What?" He gasped.

"Get out. And don't come back." I sternly said.

"B-but (Y/N)-"

I glared at him which made him shut up. He pursed his lips before walking out of the room.

"(Y/N)," Kai finally spoke.

I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. He walked over and sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand and grazed his fingers over my knuckles, something I've always loved.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I know I hurt you in the past and I never meant to..."

"Kai, it's okay-"

"No, I hurt you. Just thinking about you crying kills me so much inside," he confessed and stared into my eyes.

"I love you, (Y/N).." he said with all sincerity.

I felt tears welled into my eyes as I reached up to caress his cheek. "I love you too, Kai.."

He smiled and reached up to caress my hand that was against his cheek. We stared at one another, almost admiring one another until someone spoke up.

"Wow, I'm really confused.." a voice growled. Kai and I both looked over to the owner of his voice.

Kai's eyes went dark.

"You ditched me for her? I'm really confused.." the feminine voice said again.

"What do you want, Krystal?" Kai growled.

~

This chapter was probably boring, but I'm kinda running out of ideas. I'm not creative I'm sorry 😂 hope you all enjoyed it a little bitttt, I love you all 💞