18.) Shocker

(Your POV.)

Krystal snorted. "I must be dreaming," she scoffed.

Kai pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek in irritation.

I just stared blankly at the woman who glared at me, shooting bullets at me with her eyes.

Krystal forced a smile onto her lips. "How are you feeling, (Y/N)? Has Kai been taking good care of you?"

Her tone showed sarcasm. My insides churned. I just simply nodded.

"He has, better than he'll ever treat you," I smartly retorted.

Both Kai and Krystal's eyes widened at my reply. Krystal smirked while Kai seemed to smile from the corner of his mouth, proud that I was back to how I was.

"You seem to be feeling better," she clicked her tongue while resting her hand on her hip.

I mentally rolled my eyes and stared at her with an angry gaze. Kai noticed and glanced at me. He looked back at Krystal.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Awh, how come no one is happy to see me? You all are such meanies," she puts on a fake pout on her lips while crossing her arms over her chest.

Now it was Kai's turn to roll his eyes.

"That still doesn't answer my question," he stood. "What do you want?"

"Feisty," Krystal laughed evilly. "I came back to see if you still wanted to be my boyfriend, but Ms. Coma Lady here woke up at the wrong time."

I rolled my eyes. "That wasn't even clever..." I thought.

Kai growled under his breath. "I told you no. How many times do I need to tell you that to get it stuck in your brain?"

"You mean my pretty brain?" Krystal smiled with an evil glint her eyes. "You left that part out, you know."

Kai stood up, his expression very blank but his eyes showed anger and irritation. "Get out."

"Awe Kai baby, do you miss me?" Krystal smirked and strides towards him. She caressed his cheek while Kai only clenched his jaw and grabbed her wrist, shoving her hand away.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?" Kai asked.

"Who said I needed to listen to you?" Krystal raised her eyebrow while smirking slightly. "You have no power over me, but I have power over you."

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, my eyebrows furrowing. She smirks and turns her back to us.

"Nothing~" she sang happily as she walked out, her body guards following her as she left.

I sighed and felt my bed dip. I looked over at Kai.

He smiled slightly. "I'm sorry about that. Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

I shook my head. "It's okay. I'm fine, no worries."

His eyes only grow more worried. I smiled up at him and caressed his outlined jaw, swiping my thumb over his cheekbone. "Don't worry, Kai. I promise I'm okay."

He smiled back. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

I thought for a moment and then nodded.

"What is it?" He asks.

Tell me you love me. Once more.

~

6:30pm. Rooftop.