Week 1 Assignment 1

BEFORE YOU EVEN START YOUR ASSIGNMENT! I NEED TO TELL SOMETHINGS

When you are done with the assignment comment your group name and the word "done" 

AND

You read what is in "( )" beside your name. If it says, (Chapter 1: Pigs don't fly; Fairytales and Chapter 1; The beginning) This means you go to the book, "Pigs don't fly" and read the part called chapter 1 after that you go to the book called "the beginning" and read the part called "chapter 1" It doesn't matter the order though. 

AND

Okay, so just in case anyone was wondering, when you comment make sure that you mention these few things; Place of praise and an example of where you are praising them, Place of improvement and an example of where they can improve. And then you can add whatever you want or just stop. I want comments to contain this content so it can actually help the author improve. Your comments should be about 4+ lines.

These are the first-week assignments. Some of you may need to read a community library book for your first week, but that is okay. If you need to then it will be by your name in parentheses. Group Four Mystery Thriller/Paranormal/Horror, Group Three Adventure/ Sci-fi/ Action, and Group Five Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor may have noticed that I did something different. I found it unfair that they had to read three chapters while everyone had to read two, so I changed their reading schedule to make sure to make sure they only had to read two.

This assignment is due next Monday.

The format is (chapter title; book title and chapter title; book title) btw

***

Group One Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[] @Theresa Stormy Fantasy/Adventure Guardians: Protectors of Light (Chapter 1: Hard Times of Shadows of the Disappeared and Chapter One of The Carriers )

[x] @caeserslegion Adventure Shadows of the Disappeared (Chapter 1 of Guardians: Protectors of Light and Chapter One of The Carriers)

[...] (extension given) @ANonymous4567 Science Fiction The Carriers (Chapter 1; Guardians: Protectors of Light and Hard Times; Shadows of the Disappeared)

Group Two Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure Project Yggdrasil (Chapter Zero; The Outcross and Prologue-Aster; Words)

[x] @spicy_sweets teen fiction/fantasy (Chapter Zero; The Outcross and Prologue; Project: Yggdrasil)

[x] @-flights- Sci-fi/Adventure/Action The Outcross (Prologue-Aster; Wordsand Prologue; Project: Yggdrasil)

Group Three Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @ScrubbyBooks Action/Adventure/Survival Condemned to Die (Prologue; The Mechanic and How Many Clocks?; The Clock Was Ringing )

[] (no longer in book club) @tennisstar027 Science Fiction The Mechanic (Prologue-The Disaster; Condemned to Die and Stage 0; Paradox Gifted)

[] @scripterink Science Fiction Paradox Gifted (How Many Clocks? ;The Clock Was Ringing and Prologue; The Mechanic )

[x] @stylishink404 Action The Clock Was Ringing (Prologue-The Disaster; Condemned to Die and Stage 0; Paradox Gifted )

Group Four Mystery Thriller/Paranormal/Horror

[x] @dark_dark_nature Mystery/Thriller Who Did It? (1. Trouble Paradise; Medusa's Wrath and Prologue; Behind Closed Doors)

[x] @ghaydaxo thriller/teen fic Behind Closed Doors (1; Who did it? and The Same School Different People; The Dark Room)

[x] (on temporary hiatus) @Regular_Guy Paranormal Medusa's Wrath ( Prologue; Behind Closed Doors and The Same School Different People; The Dark Room)

[x] @KingUsaring Mystery/Thriller The Dark Room (1; Who did it? and 1. Trouble Paradise; Medusa's Wrath)

Group Five Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor

[x] @lilmissfaboo Romance The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy ( Chapter 1: Sophomores; Let Me Be the One and 001; Coffee Breaks)

[x] @ImTheGirl Teen Fiction/Romance/Drama Let Me Be The One ( 001; Coffee Breaks; and Chapter One - Pain is a funny thing; The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy)

[x] @maybethea short story Coffee Breaks Chapter One - Pain is a funny thing; The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy and Chapter 1: Sophomores; Let Me Be the One)

[] @clumsilywriting (reader only) ( Chapter One - Pain is a funny thing; The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy and Chapter 1: Sophomores; Let Me Be the One )

Group Six Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor

[x] @TerrikaBonner Romance A Taste of Brown Sugar ( Chapter 1-Suddenly; Temporary Phone and New Life; Infected )

[x] @Giggly01 Werewolf/Romance/Interracial Infected ( Chapter 1-Suddenly; Temporary Phone and Chapter 1; A Taste of Brown Sugar)

[x] @joyedlife Teen Fiction Temporary Phone ( New Life; Infected and Chapter 1; A Taste of Brown Sugar)

Group Seven Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor

[x] @ReadingRunner_X Teen-Fic Long Live the Queen ( S-Class; A Fairytail Story and Prologue; Make It Count )

[x] @bossbabelounie Romance/Teen Fic/Humor Make It Count ( S-Class; A Fairytail Story and Welcome to My Kingdom; Long Live the Queen )

[...] (extension given) @Hallaris Fanfiction Ignite: A Fairytail Story ( Prologue; Make It Count and Welcome to My Kingdom; Long Live the Queen )

Group Eight Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor 

[] @deafening_silence_ Romance Billionaire's Wife ( 1 - in which i tell the truth; A Marriage of Convenience and Prologue; Bella )

[] @SalonikaVale Young Adult / New adult / Chick Lit A Marriage of Convenience ( Prologue; Bella and Chapter 1; Billionaire's Wife )

[x] @poeticjustice90 Gothic/Romance/Short Story Bella ( 1 - in which i tell the truth; A Marriage of Convenience and Chapter 1; Billionaire's Wife )