Week 23 assignment 23

Hey everyone, sorry about getting the assignment up late!

‼️For the next few assignments the due date will be extended a week meaning that you will have two weeks instead of one to complete your assignment. This is because of the holidays and exams that are going on.

So.... those who don't know. If you commented on having read last week, there is a ✅ by your name, if not, you have a ✖️. Three strikes and you're out. I am getting all sorts of complaints bout people not reading. This group is here to help, as a member you are responsible for doing your part. If anything happens that prevents you from doing your reading, send me a message, it will prevent you from getting the ✖️. Once you are done reading, just comment 'done' with your group number.

If you want to quit or go on hiatus, you need to finish the current week assignment. Those on hiatus I have tried to group together, others at alone in a group. If you are returning, let me know and I will put you back in a group.

Some of you are not leaving quality comments, make sure you use the outline for commenting, found at the bottom of every chapter.

Those of you with only two people in your group, you need to pick a book from the community library and read a chapter from that as well. The same goes for if you have a group member on hiatus. Read a community book instead of theirs. You can read the same

community you read the previous week. And make sure you comment 'done' on here when you are finished, otherwise you will be marked as not having completed the assignment. (I know I said it earlier, I am just repeating for emphasis)

I am sure mistakes have been made, I tried to catch up and fix as much as possible, but if I have told you that you have been placed in a group but haven't, or I made any other type of mistakes, please, please message me about it!

This assignment will be due December 15

Group 1 horror/mystery thriller

@catsonthemoonworld mystery thriller "Murder Society" ✅

@LycaaMobile mystery thriller "Unspoken Words" ✅

Group 2 Adventure/Sci fi/ Action

@IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure "Project Yggdrasil" ✅

@imallears2012 sci-fi/mystery/thriller "the umwelt tetralogy- book 1: umwelt"

@SpiderPrincess action"Good is the New Evil" ✖️

Group 3 Adventure

@FireAxel29 adventure " La Bella Vita Di Un Gato Nero"✖️✖️

@captaincapsize11 adventure/sci-fi "Kings of the End"✖️✖️

Group 4 Teen Fiction

@toyosibby teen fic "the bad boy and the black girl"

@teenytinyteacup72 teen fic "Barbie Girl"

@TheDiamondDiaries teen fic "Dust and Ashes"✖️

Group 5 Romance/teen fic

@jdmendo romance "the mènage"

@Theresa_Stormy teen fic "Ripples of Change"✖️

@thechurchcat teen fic "The Problem With Loving Noah"✖️

Group 6 Teen fic/humor

@fanna-tastic humor "finding those bobby pins"

@ICallMeFranky teen/romance/Comedy "Once Upon A Fart" ✖️✖️