week 20 assignment 20

Hey everyone, I'm Azzy. I'll be helping out with the assignments and everything. I'm happy to answer any questions to the best of my abilities. the club will be run the same as always it's just that I'll be here to help get the assignments up  quicker. I only just started and I want to say sorry ahead of time if I mess up in some way. If there is a problem feel free to comment or PM so I can fix it.

‼️I want to remind everyone to please check which group number you're in. it makes it a lot easier on us/me so I don't have to go searching to find what group you're in thanks!

So.... those who don't know. If you commented on having read last week, there is a ✅ by your name, if not, you have a ✖️. Three strikes and you're out. I am getting all sorts of complaints bout people not reading. This group is here to help, as a member you are responsible for doing your part. If anything happens that prevents you from doing your reading, send me a message, it will prevent you from getting the ✖️. Once you are done reading, just comment 'done' with your group number.

If you want to quit or go on hiatus, you need to finish the current week assignment. Those on hiatus I have tried to group together, others at alone in a group. If you are returning, let me know and I will put you back in a group.

Some of you are not leaving quality comments, make sure you use the outline for commenting, found at the bottom of every chapter.

Those of you with only two people in your group, you need to pick a book from the community library and read a chapter from that as well. The same goes for if you have a group member on hiatus. Read a community book instead of theirs. You can read the same
community you read the previous week. And make sure you comment 'done' on here when you are finished, otherwise you will be marked as not having completed the assignment. (I know I said it earlier, I am just repeating for emphasis)

I am sure mistakes have been made, I tried to catch up and fix as much as possible, but if I have told you that you have been placed in a group but haven't, or I made any other type of mistakes, please, please message me about it!

This assignment will be due November 2.

Group 1 Adventure/Sci fi/Action
@xramen Fantasy "Everette" (on hiatus)
@ANonymous4567 Science Fiction "The Carriers" (on hiatus)

Group 2 Adventure/Sci fi/ Action

@IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure Project Yggdrasil

@AmericanIdiot811 fantasy "The Magicians: Silver Wolf"✖️✖️
@FireAxel29 adventure " La Bella Vita Di Un Gato Nero"⏰
@captaincapsize11 adventure/sci-fi "Kings of the End"✅

Group 3 Fantasy
@TheLeoTiger Fantasy/Young adult "Fly or Fall" (on hiatus)
@veronica-h action-werewolf "Firewood" (on hiatus)

Group 4 Mystery Thriller

@Bye_Felicia Mystery/Thriller Who Did It (on hiatus)

Group 5 Paranormal

@Regular_Guy Paranormal Medusa's Wrath (on hiatus)

Group 6 TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/CHICKLIT/HUMOR
@Hortensia Romantic Suspense "Break My Heart" (on hiatus)

Group 7 TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/CHICKLIT/HUMOR

@deafening_silence_ Romance "Billionaire's Wife (hiatus)
@DemiGabs romance "My Summer Love" (on hiatus)

Group 8 Teen Fiction/Romance/
@ribbonthoughts Romance/Teen Fic/Humor "Make It Count (On hiatus)
@ouronlyfire adventure/teen fic "End of Nothing" ✖️
@spazzyjazzy123 short story/romance/teen fic "Carter and Caleb"✖️
@charlyestelle teen fiction "western field academy"