Week 2 Assignment 2

EVERYONE WHO IS READING A COMMUNITY LIBRARY BOOK AS A PART OF THIER ASSIGNMENT PLEASE MESSAGE THIS ACCOUNT THE BOOK YOU HAVE CHOSEN OT COMMENT ON.

AND...

WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR ASSIGNMENT COMMENT THE WORD "done" and then you group name. 

SO...

Week one was a bit hectic for me because I wanted to post assignment 2 on Monday, but people were still turning things in, and I didn't know if I should. So this assignment will be due on March 16th, WEDNESDAY 1:00PM (EASTERN TIME) This way I can still organize groups without having to worry about who did or did not complete the assignment. Sorry for the delay in posting.

Also, some of you may only have to read one chapter this week, that is probably because that one chapter you are reading is a bit long and I wouldn't want to give you two long chapters to read. 

I am also making a few new rules. I've decided that if you don't contact me for an extension you'll be kicked out of the book club. The reason I say this is because with an extension I can keep track of when you're going to finish your assignment. Also, if you have not finished your assignment from last week you are not getting one this week and others will not read your book. All you have to do is ask and we can work something out.  ( Message this account if you want an extension) 

These are the people who did not complete last weeks assignment and did not message me about it.

@deafening_silence_ Romance Billionaire's Wife (completed late without asking for extension)

 @scripterink Science Fiction Paradox Gifted  

But we do have a new member this week...

Welcome @Jewell_Friedman :)

Comment if you guys have any questions :)

Group One Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[extension given till friday 1pm] @caeserslegion Adventure Shadows of the Disappeared (Chapter 2; The Carriers and Guardians: Protectors of Light)

[x] @ANonymous4567 Science Fiction The Carriers (Kalar's Story; Shadows of the Disappeared and Chapter 2; Guardians: Protectors of Light)

  [x] @Theresa Stormy Fantasy/Adventure Guardians: Protectors of Light (Kalar's Story; Shadows of the Disappeared and Chapter 2; The Carriers )

Group Two Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure Project Yggdrasil ( Chapter One-#203-34; The Outcross and One-Cypress; Words)

[x] @spicy_sweets teen fiction/fantasy (Chapter One-#203-34; The Outcross and Sequence 1; Project: Yggdrasil)

[x] @-flights- Sci-fi/Adventure/Action The Outcross (One-Cypress; Words and Sequence 1; Project: Yggdrasil)

Group Three Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @ScrubbyBooks Action/Adventure/Survival Condemned to Die ( The Red Head's Charm; The Clock Was Ringing and you need to choose a community library book and comment on chapter of that)

[x] @stylishink404 Action The Clock Was Ringing (Day 1- Evac Zone; Condemned to Die and you need to choose a community library book and comment on chapter of that)

Group Four Mystery Thriller/Paranormal/Horror

[x] @dark_dark_nature Mystery/Thriller Who Did It? ( Chapter 2; Behind Closed Doors and you need to choose a community book to read one chapter of, please message this account with what you've decided. )

[] @ghaydaxo thriller/teen fic Behind Closed Doors (2; Who did it? and you need to choose a community book to read one chapter of, please message this account with what you've decided.)

Group Five Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor

[] @lilmissfaboo Romance The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy ( Chapter 2; Let Me Be the One and 002; Coffee Breaks)

[x] @ImTheGirl Teen Fiction/Romance/Drama Let Me Be The One ( 002; Coffee Breaks; and Chapter Two; The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy)

[x] @maybethea short story Coffee Breaks ( Chapter Two; The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy and Chapter 2; Let Me Be the One)

Group Six Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor

[x] @TerrikaBonner Romance A Taste of Brown Sugar ( Our Encounter; Infected and Cooled; Infected)

[x] @Giggly01 Werewolf/Romance/Interracial Infected ( Chapter 2; A Taste of Brown Sugar and Chapter 3; A Taste of Brown Sugar )

Group Seven Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor

[is withdrawing from book club] @ReadingRunner_X Teen-Fic Long Live the Queen ( Inseparable; A Fairytail Story and antithetical; Make It Count )

[x] @bossbabelounie Romance/Teen Fic/Humor Make It Count ( Inseparable; A Fairytail Story and How the Other Side Lives; Long Live the Queen )

[] (given an extension for week 1) @Hallaris Fanfiction Ignite: A Fairytail Story ( antithetical; Make It Count and How the Other Side Lives; Long Live the Queen )

Group Eight Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor  

[extension give till Friday 1pm] @poeticjustice90 Gothic/Romance Bella ( Chapter 1 part 1; Martial Rape and 2; A Marriage of Convenience)

[x] @Jewell_Friedman Paranormal/Romance Marital Rape ( Chapter I; Bella and 1- In which I tell the truth; A Marriage of Convenience )

  [x] @SalonikaVale Young Adult / New adult / Chick Lit A Marriage of Convenience (Chapter 1 part 1; Martial Rape and  Chapter 1; Bella)