Week 9 Assingment 9

This week I am going to do something different. Groups that are fully participating for weeks on end are going to be featured. This week I chose Group 2!!! Up until this past week, every member has checked in, done their work with no issues. Thank you guys for being so awesome!! So on top of your normal reading assignments, everyone is to pick one book out of group two and read a chapter out of it, making sure to leave a quality comment.

When commenting you must use the critique template. This is a mandatory rule so everyone gets quality comments.  (Template found at the end of each chapter)

If you do not respond to me within two weeks you'll be seen as no longer in the book club, but PLEASE tell me if you want to quit. It makes everything a whole lot easier for me and others.
When your getting close, "behind on assignments" will be found next to your name.
However, I do understand that there extenuating circumstances. If you are kicked out and feel it is unfair, message me your reasoning. I don't have a heart of stone.  But it is imperative you either message me or comment on the current chapter so I can keep track of what is going on.

If you want to quit or go on hiatus, you need to finish the current week assignment. Those on hiatus I have tried to group together, others at alone in a group. If you are returning, let me know and I will put you back in a group.

A lot of people didn't turn in an assignment. You have until the end of this assignment to at least message me or you will be kicked out. I will not keep messaging people and reminding them about their assignments. It's all a matter of messaging me or typing 'done' as a comment on the assignment. Because of this, groups have been changed ever so slightly. So make sure you check that before commenting done.

Those of you with only two people in your group, you need to pick a book from the community library and read a chapter from that as well. The same goes for if you have a group member on hiatus. Read a community book instead of theirs. You can read the same
community you read the previous week. The assignment is due May 24th.

Group 1 Adventure/Sci fi/Action
@Theresa Stormy Fantasy/Adventure "Guardians: Protectors of Light"
@ANonymous4567 Science Fiction "The Carriers" (on hiatus)
@_JoeJacobson_ Fantasy "The Assassin of Astryinx".           

Group 2 Adventure/Sci fi/ Action
@Abstract_Thoughts Science Fiction "The Nocturnal Hours".     
@IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure Project Yggdrasil   
@veronica-h action-werewolf "Firewood"  (behind on assignments)

Group 3 Fantasy
@roevolution Fanstasy "IGNITE: The Legatee War" (behind on assignments)
@TheLeoTiger Fantasy/Young adult "Fly or Fall" (on hiatus)

Group 4Mystery Thriller
@Bye_Felicia Mystery/Thriller Who Did It (on hiatus)
Group 5 Paranormal
@Regular_Guy Paranormal Medusa's Wrath (on hiatus)
@KingUsaring Mystery/Thriller The Dark Room (behind on assignments)

Group 6 TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/CHICKLIT/HUMOR

@EtherrealCreations Short story Romance "Embody"  (behind on assignments)
@ImTheGirl Teen Fiction/Romance/Drama Let Me Be The One (on hiatus)

Group 7 TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/CHICKLIT/HUMOR

@deafening_silence_  Romance Billionaire's Wife (hiatus)

Group 8 Teen Fiction/Romance/
@AmericanBeauty Teen fic "Red kicks"
@ribbonthoughts  Romance/Teen Fic/Humor Make It Count    
@kimoyaDOTorg  teen fic "Uptown Lucy"       
@Hortensia romantic suspense  "Break my Heart"

Group 9 Mixed

@EllaLunaRice nonfiction "At The Edge of Anxiety: My Therapy Journey"  (on hiatus)

Group 10  fantasy/action
@ScrubbyBooks Action/Adventure/Survival Condemned to Die (on hiatus)
@EMSkeelsCaldwell fantasy "A Call For Blood and Peace"
@fict34 Adventure, urban fantasy "Am I home?"

Group 11 Scifi/ mystery thriller
@ajevergreen Mystery/Thriller "Matryoshka"  (behind on assignments)
@Terra_Marie SciFi "Children of Criterion" (behind on assignments)
@Anyone_Can_Write SciFi/fantasy "Kolen"  (on hiatus)

Short & Sweet
This template is meant for a short critique, only pointing out a few basic things in the story.
General
What did you think about the story in general? Is it interesting? Original? What was your global impression of it?
Characters
What do you think about the characters? Are they sympathetic? Do you care about them? Are they believable and life-like? Do you have a good picture in your mind of what the characters are like?
Setting
Does the author describe the setting in such a way that you can easily picture it? Are the descriptions vivid, detailed?
Plot
Is the plot clear and believable? Or did you sometimes say to yourself "This could never happen!" Is the plot interesting?
Dialogue
Is there enough dialogue in the story? Is it believable, can you "hear them"? Would people really talk like that? Are the conversations used to push the story along? Do they show what the characters think, feel, their abilities?
A few words to the author
Tell the author what you felt as a reader at the end of the chapter