Week 4 Assignment 4

Important Notice

Please, if you no longer want to be in this book club, just tell me because a few people have been dropping out and haven't' bothered to contact me. Just say so, so I don't keep making assignments wiht you in them and I don't have to worry if you're going to turn it in.  You can always ask me for an extension if you don't think you can finish on time. I'm pretty lenient. 

TIME TO CHANGE IT UP (MUST READ)

So I've decided that I want to do a little something to spice the book club up. Every four weeks we will be having a Book of the week. So that means instead of having a week five, we will have something called a BOW assignment. Here' how it is going to work.

 After you have finished your assignment for the week, please message this account and tell me which book you have enjoyed reading the most. This book cannot be a community library book, it should be a book of an active member for this club. 

When I get all the books I will see which one has been chosen the most from each group, after, I will choose randomly from those books and choose it as the book of the week. So in week five your assignment won't be the usual. You will just have to read three or two chapters (I'm still deciding) fo the book of the week.

If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments. And if you did not complete your assignment for week three you will not be in a group this week. 

User Specific Notices

@ScrubbyBooks due to your partner not completing her assignment you'll need to be moved to group four temporarily.

 @ImTheGirl  your group member, @maybethea's book coffee breaks has been finished so now you will be reviewing her book Back to You. Check you assignment to see what chapters you'll be reading.

@TerrikaBonner due to your partner not completing her assignment, you will be moved to group six. 

Regular Notice

When you are done with your assignment do not forget to comment "Done" and your group number.

I'm going to give a little more time for this assignment and say it's due April 5th Tuesday 1PM EASTERN TIME  

I have been lenient with the due date time for the past few assignments, but please do it on time or ask for an extension. I won't be accepting late assignments this time. 

Group One Adventure/Sci-fi/Action  

[ x] @caeserslegion Adventure: Shadows of the disappeared (chapter 4; the Carriers and chapter 4; Guardians: Protectors of Light) 

[ ] @ANonymous4567 Science Fiction The Carriers (Chapter 4; The Commander; Shadows of the disappeared, and Guardians: Protectors of light)

[x ] @Theresa Stormy Fantasy/Adventure Guardians: Protectors of Light (Chapter 4; The Commander; Shadows of the Disappeared and The Carriers)

Group Two Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure Project Yggdrasil ( ChapterThree; Words adn Chapter Three-; Born of Dust)

[x] @spicy_sweets teen fiction/fantasy (Chapter Three ; Born of Dust and Sequence 3; Project: Yggdrasil)

[x] @-flights- Sci-fi/Adventure/Action Born of Dust (Three; Words and Sequence 3; Project: Yggdrasil)

Group Four Mystery Thriller/Paranormal/Horror 

-

Group Five Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor  

[ x] @IMTheGirl Teen fiction/ Romance/ Drama Let Me Be The One (prologue; back to you and chapter 1; Make It Count) 

[x ] @maybethea short story Back to you (Chapter 4 of Let Me Be The One and chapter 1; Make it Count)

[x ] @bossbabelounie Romance/Teen Fic/ Humor Make It Count (Chapter 2 ; Let Me Be the One and Chapter 02; Coffee Breaks)

Group Six Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor  

[] @Jewell_Friedman Paranormal/Romance Succubus in Seattle ( 3; A Marriage of Convenience and 4; A Marriage Convenience )

[] @SalonikaVale Young Adult / New adult / Chick Lit A Marriage of Convenience (Chapter 2 part 1; Succubus in Seattle and  Chapter 2 part 2; Succubus in Seattle  )