Week 3 Assignment 3

EVERYONE WHO IS READING A COMMUNITY LIBRARY BOOK AS A PART OF THIER ASSIGNMENT PLEASE MESSAGE THIS ACCOUNT THE BOOK YOU HAVE CHOSEN OT COMMENT ON.

AND...

WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR ASSIGNMENT COMMENT THE WORD "done" and then you group name.

SO...

This assignment will be due on March 24th, THURSDAY 1:00PM (EASTERN TIME)

Don't forget that if you need an extension you can always message this account and if you have any confusions, you can also message me. 

These are the people who did not complete last weeks assignment and did not message me about it, if I made a mistake, please message me asap, so I can change it.  If not, please finish your week 2 assignments, even if you plan to drop from the book club. 

@ghaydaxo thriller/teen fic Behind Closed Doors

@lilmissfaboo Romance The Not So Perfect Pretty Boy  

@Hallaris Fanfiction Ignite: A Fairytail Story  

Comment if you guys have any questions :)

Group One Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @caeserslegion Adventure Shadows of the Disappeared (Chapter 3; The Carriers and Guardians: Protectors of Light and Chapter 3)

[x] @ANonymous4567 Science Fiction The Carriers (The Commander; Shadows of the Disappeared and Chapter 3; Guardians: Protectors of Light)

[] @Theresa Stormy Fantasy/Adventure Guardians: Protectors of Light (The Commander; Shadows of the Disappeared and Chapter 3; The Carriers )

Group Two Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure Project Yggdrasil ( Chapter Two - Her Silhouette; Born of Dust and Two; Words)

[] @spicy_sweets teen fiction/fantasy (Chapter  Two - Her Silhouette; Born of Dust and Sequence 2; Project: Yggdrasil)

[x] @-flights- Sci-fi/Adventure/Action Born of Dust (One-Cypress; Words and Sequence 2; Project: Yggdrasil)

Group Three Adventure/Sci-fi/Action

[x] @ScrubbyBooks Action/Adventure/Survival Condemned to Die ( The Starlit Conversation you need to choose a community book to read one chapter of, please message this account with what you've decided.  )

[] @stylishink404 Action The Clock Was Ringing (2-Shell Square; Condemned to Die and  you need to choose a community book to read one chapter of, please message this account with what you've decided.  )

Group Four Mystery Thriller/Paranormal/Horror

[] @dark_dark_nature Mystery/Thriller Not the Same ( 2; The Dark Room and  you need to choose a community book to read one chapter of, please message this account with what you've decided.)

[] @KingUsaring Mystery/Thriller The Dark Room  (2; Not the Same and you need to choose a community book to read one chapter of, please message this account with what you've decided.) 

Group Five Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor  

[x] @ImTheGirl Teen Fiction/Romance/Drama Let Me Be The One ( 003; Coffee Breaks; and Prologue; Make it Count )

[x] @maybethea short story Coffee Breaks (Chapter 3; Let Me Be the One and Prologue; Make it Count)

[x] @bossbabelounie Romance/Teen Fic/Humor Make It Count ( Chapter 1: Let Me Be the One and 001; Coffee Breaks)  

Group Six Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor

[x] @TerrikaBonner Romance A Taste of Brown Sugar ( Read the next two chapters of Infected)

[] @Giggly01 Werewolf/Romance/Interracial Infected ( Chapter 4; A Taste of Brown Sugar and Chapter 5; A Taste of Brown Sugar)

Group Seven Teen Fiction/Romance/Chicklit/Humor 

[leaving book club; still completing assignment] @poeticjustice90 Gothic/Romance Bella ( Chapter 1 part 2; Martial Rape and 3; A Marriage of Convenience)

[x] @Jewell_Friedman Paranormal/Romance Marital Rape ( Chapter 2; Bella and 2;  A Marriage of Convenience )

[x] @SalonikaVale Young Adult / New adult / Chick Lit A Marriage of Convenience (Chapter 1 part 2; Martial Rape and Chapter 2; Bella)