Week 16 Assignment 16

Stormy here. So sorry this is so late guys! Due to me being away for a week on a family trip and being injured I'm crazy behind on EVERYTHING. But here I am!!

So.... those who don't know. If you commented on having read last week, there is a ✅ by your name, if not, you have a ✖️. Three strikes and your out. I am getting all sorts of complaints bout people not reading. This group is here to help, as a member you are responsible for doing your part. If anything happens that prevents you from doing your reading, send me a message, it will prevent you from getting the ✖️. Once you are done reading, just comment 'done' with your group number.

If you want to quit or go on hiatus, you need to finish the current week assignment. Those on hiatus I have tried to group together, others at alone in a group. If you are returning, let me know and I will put you back in a group.

Some of you are not leaving quality comments, make sure you use the outline for commenting, found at the bottom of every chapter.

Those of you with only two people in your group, you need to pick a book from the community library and read a chapter from that as well. The same goes for if you have a group member on hiatus. Read a community book instead of theirs. You can read the same
community you read the previous week. And make sure you comment 'done' on here when you are finished, otherwise you will be marked as not having completed vthe assignment. (I know I said it earlier, I am just repeating for emphasis)

I am sure mistakes have been made, I tried to catch up and fix as much as possible, but if I have told you that you have been placed in a group but haven't, or I made any other type of mistakes, please, please message me about it!

I will give two weeks for this assignment just because I know I was gone for a while and people are going to need time in order to get back into the groove of things, so this assignment is due Monday 22nd. Again, I am so sorry for everything but things should be on track once more!!

Group 1 Adventure/Sci fi/Action
@xramen Fantasy "Everette" (on hiatus)
@ANonymous4567 Science Fiction "The Carriers" (on hiatus)
@_JoeJacobson_ Fantasy "The Assassin of Astryinx". (On hiatus)

Group 2 Adventure/Sci fi/ Action
@Abstract_Thoughts Science Fiction "The Nocturnal Hours". ✖️
@IceRequiem Science Fiction/Action/Adventure Project Yggdrasil
@fict34 Adventure, urban fantasy "Am I home?"
✖️

Group 3 Fantasy
@TheLeoTiger Fantasy/Young adult "Fly or Fall" (on hiatus)
@veronica-h action-werewolf "Firewood" (on hiatus)

Group 4Mystery Thriller
@Bye_Felicia Mystery/Thriller Who Did It (on hiatus)

Group 5 Paranormal
@Regular_Guy Paranormal Medusa's Wrath (on hiatus)

Group 6 TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/CHICKLIT/HUMOR
@Hortensia Romantic Suspense "Break My Heart" (on hiatus)
@angelyntjf teen fic "Voices"
@zingzinga teen fic "The Wrong Way Is Always Wright✖️

Group 7 TEEN FICTION/ROMANCE/CHICKLIT/HUMOR

@deafening_silence_ Romance "Billionaire's Wife (hiatus)
@ImTheGirl Teen Fiction/Romance/Drama "Let Me Be The One ✖️
@Theresa_Stormy teen fic "Ripples of Change
@obliviouslilly romance "The Masked Soldier"

Group 8 Teen Fiction/Romance/
@ribbonthoughts Romance/Teen Fic/Humor "Make It Count (On hiatus)
@kimoyaDOTorg teen fic "Uptown Lucy" ✅
@DemiGabs romance "My Summer Love" (on hiatus)

Group 9 Mixed
@EllaLunaRice nonfiction "At The Edge of Anxiety: My Therapy Journey" (on hiatus)

Group 10 Fantasy
@EMSkeelsCaldwell fantasy "A Call For Blood and Peace" (on hiatus)
@littleowldragon fantasy "Alchemi" (on hiatus)

Group 11 Scifi/ mystery thriller
@Terra_Marie SciFi "Children of Criterion" (on hiatus)
@Anyone_Can_Write SciFi/fantasy "Kolen" (on hiatus)

Group 12 mix
@xmagicofwordsx fan fic "Polaroid". ✖️✖️
@Akiprabagar general fiction "Living Life- Struggle of an Indian Girl"
@mockingjaystar150 fan fic humor teen fic "Car"
@mental-inspiration "crazy" ✅

Group 13 Romance
@AlexaPi teen fic "Lost Hearts" ✖️✖️
@coastalkitten romantic mystery "Something new" (on hiatus)

Group 14 Short stories
@MelanyTheMelon short story "Aftertale" (on hiatus)
@complexions short story romance "Seize the Girl"

Group 15 vamp&werewolf&Fantasy
@carissa89 vampire "Emotional Stength" ✅
@TenYearOdyssey werewolf "The Hunt" ✅
@KittyDevine56 romantic fantasy "Painted Crime"✅
@shea_is_queen werewolf "Shadows into Light"✅

Group 16 teen fic
@xocookiemonsterox teen fic "Island Girl"✖️
@BanditGarage teen fic "The Stereotypes Project" ✅
@Mia_Swiftie teen fic "A Small Favour" (on hiatus)

Group 17 Sci-fi
@electricurrent sci-fi "Nonexistent"
@Burningmatches sci-fi horror "White" ✖️
@thegreatcycle sci-fi "Rebirth: A New Beginning"
@Egzon_U sci-fi "Xenia"

Group 18 sci-fi/mystery/thriller
@imallears2012 sci-fi/mystery/thriller "the umwelt tetralogy- book 1: umwelt"
@tranquilstars thriller/mystery "the cronger of choke berry street"

Group 19  teen fic/romance
@laylawritesit teen fic "Trapped"
@6dream romance "Hide and Seek"
@ICallMeFranky teen/romance/Comedy "Once Upon A Fart"
@Bearinison romance/chick lit "Bad Boy's Target"

Short & Sweet
This template is meant for a short critique, only pointing out a few basic things in the story.
General
What did you think about the story in general? Is it interesting? Original? What was your global impression of it?
Characters
What do you think about the characters? Are they sympathetic? Do you care about them? Are they believable and life-like? Do you have a good picture in your mind of what the characters are like?
Setting
Does the author describe the setting in such a way that you can easily picture it? Are the descriptions vivid, detailed?
Plot
Is the plot clear and believable? Or did you sometimes say to yourself "This could never happen!" Is the plot interesting?
Dialogue
Is there enough dialogue in the story? Is it believable, can you "hear them"? Would people really talk like that? Are the conversations used to push the story along? Do they show what the characters think, feel, their abilities?
A few words to the author
Tell the author what you felt as a reader at the end of the chapter